What to do this weekend ??

8 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2019 18:38:38 by dubs | Go to original / last post
Sarah M's Profile
Sarah M

In: Hereford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Afternoon all, I’m currently working near Hay on Wye and finally have a weekend off! I was going to spend a couple of days in the hills however my legs need a rest. Any recommendations of something cool to do not too far from here? Music? Bikes?                                                                                                                                                                             
peterfuel's Profile
peterfuel

In: luton

hiya,i was at a place near hay on wye last week,luvly area,stayed at claro,went to a biker bash at baskerville hall,good group,pete x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Try Caerphilly Castle,Or Chepstow,Tintern Abbey....Steel Horse Cafe,nr.Abergavenny(cake to die for)...usually bikes there all day,watch out for Kamikaze cyclists,no road sense at all,lol...:)also the Barn Cafe at Skenfrith Castle...👍🏍                                                                                                                                                                             
Sarah M's Profile
Sarah M

I way? I’m
Working in Glasbury- Baskerville halls like a few mins away- no idea there was anything going on 😩                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Talgarth isn’t far haha few good weekends there when the HDRCGB has their rallies there. There’s the Owls nest tea room in Llandovery which is nice then of course there’s the Elan valley                                                                                                                                                                             
Sarah M's Profile
Sarah M

Only down the road, Talgarth looks good to me- cheers 😬👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Eye of ra rally in crumlin newport next weekend . Porthcawl this Saturday judt for a coffee                                                                                                                                                                             
dubs's Profile
dubs

In: newport

calne bike meet is on tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1100 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption