Hallowistmas Party - Sat 23rd Nov 2019

245 Posts | Latest replyย on 27/11/2019 22:20:08 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Ragnar you'll have to have a rub down when you get there ๐Ÿคญ Count me out though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Karey if it had been an Aldi bag, I may have took up your offer ๐Ÿ˜

I'll be protected anyway, by shiny metal surround, on my way down ๐Ÿ˜ฌ                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ahhh Rag...method in your madness eh?.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Mick Aldi are ten a penny Netto is now an antique ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll be in my tin box too... Looking at the forecast, I'm not too disappointed ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Spot on Karey. But you've heard the joke.

"What's yellow and full of shit?"
A Netto's carrier bag ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Bro you best not ride over 42.5 miles per hour, you know the rules!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Spot on Karey. But you've heard the joke.

"What's yellow and full of shit?"
A Netto's carrier bag ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hehe Mick...and that's why they are extinct ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Jackie...has Rag been speeding?. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzyQ675's Profile
SuzyQ675

In: Tell you later
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Iโ€™ve booked the travel lodge central and happy to share with another lady although I know itโ€™s late now but offer is there. Still looking through my fancy dress outfits - no idea what to wear! Off to NEC in the day then checking into Travel lodge before hitting the pub....
Karey's Profile
Karey

Suzy... wear the one you feel most comfortable in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š.
Enjoy the NEC, see you at Hallowistmas! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

We are coming in a metal box called Skoda! Look forward to seeing you all there,                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

My metal box is called a Ford!
I see the Wellington Arms still has a room free. No brekkie but staggering distance from the Rockbar๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Sis I spoke to Ma and she said that I've been such a good boy I can to 47.2 MPH today                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Chris light drizzle in brum at min                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm at Jacks Hill Cafe at the moment,
Just a little damp mainly drizzle and spray.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I've just arrived at the Toby, lots of spray and surface water on the roads, light drizzle here. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

So I have more drizzle to look forward too on 60 miles                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Not sure ...but it was definitely wet north to south ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

There is no drizzle in the pub                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

At travelodge, seen Yorkie Mick,
The last bit wasn't to bad and I was dryer when I got than I was when I stopped for food                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Just in town all. Checking out the charity shops and having some fodder ๐Ÿ˜ See you all in a bit ๐Ÿ‘
Anybody see Bill, tell him I'm checked in the room at TL and made the bed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Another fab night with great people.
Thanks to all who came to join us and for the excellent fancy dress :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

It was great to see everyone yesterday. Old mates to catch up with, lots of banter and good natured jibes. You guys rock!

It was fab to see new members braving the 'meet the inmates session'. Well done all of you. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and may there be many more opportunities to do it all over again in fields up and down the country in 2020.

Special mentions;
Nightowl45 & Stitch40 - it was great to meet you both. No doubt our paths will cross in the near future.

Elsebub, I was a bit taken aback and emotional by your very kind words. Thank you.

YorkieMick, it was fab to finally meet you. See you at Squires very soon, I hope!

Thanks to BJ and her long suffering other half and assorted miscreants (!) For another great Hallowistmas.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ…

And finally ...
A huge THANK YOU & HUG to Frank for bringing me home. You luffley geezer x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 1248 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption