Hallowistmas Party - Sat 23rd Nov 2019

245 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/11/2019 22:20:08 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back yet again this year !!!

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !

Discounts will be available for new subs or renews at the event !!

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

It would be just so rude not to go.
Hotel booked                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Well I will come along just to wind up BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm coming I'm coming                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hotel booked! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Johnny Cash on standby for whoever gets the room next to Lindsay.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh bloody hell, please dear Lord, Noooooooo!

Anyone need a room?! 😱😡

Jackie... Jackie..Rags is being nasty to me... 😒😒

I thought he was supposed to be being a good boy this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That was last year and I wasn't nasty to you at the Bracan Rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Your memory is slipping Rags, you were defo put on a Best Behaviour Order for a minimum of two years....😜

BRACAN wasn't a BM event and there was a caveat on all BM events! ** Crosses fingers behind back** πŸ˜πŸ˜‡                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am sure my Wee Bro would never be mean !                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Looks like Big Sis is posting from her hols, because she can't be back because I would have had my 3 rings.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Errrrrrrrrr i am back, in my defence i did have a 29.5 hour delay !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Bj that's normal for you so I don't see it as your defence                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hotel Booked, Me and the Blonde one will be there, after all that is where we met.
Or is it the "Blonde one and I" lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Tezza tell them !                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Or one I and blonde                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

With you being so far behind by the time Tezza tells us it will only be Monday night                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

we are coming, travel lodge booked, see you there tezz and everyone else                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Or me and Blondie.
Are you giving a BJ a hard time Rags? Shame on you, be told                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 272 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption