Breakdown Cover Bike and Car

4 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2019 08:42:54 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Would anybody care to comment on which recovery service for bike (and/or car) they're with and any good/bad experiences..?I've fallen out big time with Green Flag over something they never informed me about,so don't bother suggesting them,merci...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Britannia Rescue, I have been with them since ‘85. I have personal cover, so any bike, car, camper van I’m on or in is covered ! They use a network of independent recovery companies or garages.
I may be able to get you a discount ? Jinx PM me if interested 👍
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Opted for GEM Breakdown/Recovery,purely on ratings generated on the interwebnet by comparison websites....i'll let you all know how they perform if i need to call them out...btw,they don't set ANY age limit on your vehicles,something Green Flag moved the goalposts on,once i'd told them to shove it...let the buyer beware!!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

POSTSCRIPT:Green Flag will NOT recover vehicles over 16 years old,says so in their terms and conditions and on their website...as ALL my bikes,and car,are older than this,there was no point staying with them...A pity,as they actually listened when i've broken down, and sent a bike recovery vehicle,not a van with tools for cars first,then a car transporter 2 hours later(RAC).Maybe i should carry spares,as well as tools...?Many of the folk i stopped to offer aid to on the Banbury Run said "Thanks,but we'll fix it okay!!"...:)>A lot to be said for vehicles from a simpler time?
(Bikes on the Banbury Run have to be pre 1930 cutoff date,see pictures on My Photos)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption