Bikeless - Rant Alert

7 Posts | Latest reply on 22/01/2008 09:36:54 by wiccan-one | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!   Got laid off just before xmas and my big zed mysteriously ''fell over'' one night = smashed fairing, rear panel, side panel   Ok says I - I was going to spray it from the vivid orange anyway but still a pain having to get bits.   Got new job whoo hoo, bits got for respray.   Went away this weekend and got back Sunday night...   Hmmm ''thinks I'' I'm sure my 600zed was on the centre stand, got in house and saw pile of tinted glass housemate had placed on table -   booger   Turns out a taxi had 'reversed ' into my zed early evening, taken it over and done a runner as the neighbours came out to see what was happening, all they got was it was a taxi and possibly a light blue = smashed screen, scratched mirror, side fairing, smashed rear panel, and what looks like a cracked engine cover (well I seem to have an oil leak now) and it now refuses to start.   And to cap it all atm I am having to work In MK so cant get to see the damage in daylight yet (no garage)   FFS!!   F@%k, Sh*t W@$k Barstewards grrrrr  aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgh   right rant over ''''''''and relax''''''' sorry 'bout that   guess the respray will have to wait.   now wheres that baseball bat                                                                                                                                                                                 
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

You rant away ZZR what a s*** thing to happen to you just when you think things are beginning to get better I know the feeling. Take care hun Mazza xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Huge (((((hugs)))) pilot.   What a lousy 2hat driving off! I'd be swearing too. Ferkin taxi drivers, what is it about (most of) them that they think they own the road? Angry                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

most of them aren't insured or licenced thats why.   Knock on the doors and find out who took the cab, then ask them which company it was. Leave the rest to the police.   Sorry to hear it all tho, its a bit naff for u.  Im sure things will buck up soon.  Try n just relax best u can even tho it seems impossible.   Lets see if we can work out the engine problems etc - whats the symptoms?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thats shit hun. This will make you laugh im getting done for no tax on my moster that i sold to a bike shop 4 yrs ago, and the wanker never done the log book to the new owner and they never taxed the dam thing so now im getting done for it and i have to pay all the court cost SO THEY THINK!!!!!! so the owner of the bike shop that has now gone bust is going to get a surprise of his life when i get hold of him lol. Just remember to come visit me in prison pmsl. No but serously what goes around comes around mate.
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Hi ZZRpilot hope your luck gets better.Baseball bat?--ive got a chainsaw you can borrow. AngryThumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Oh no! Thats awful news Pob Cry gawd there are some tos*ers on the road! I hope you and the police manage to find the idiot that did it... Angry   ... at least you have our house warming to look forward to soon hun! We move in on 9th Feb YAY!   See you soon & take care, Monkey, Wiccan & Titch xx                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 1012 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption