South Coast Meets

18 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2008 05:44:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Y'all With (or without) the best of intentions, Winter (I'm gonna give it a capital, cause I think it's a season with some personality) has slightly disinfrastructed (what a f*ckin great word I made up) our meetings to the point where maybe a new thread is required   In times of crisis such as these, everybody looks to one man... ...and I am not that man   So, following much discussion between myself and the voices inside my head, the way forward is clearly House Parties (YEAAHHH...small ripple of applause)   I'm figuring I can make my humble domecile available for either Sat 16th or Sat 23rd Feb   This is an opening offer, which can be outbid - but any interested parties are advised to register their interest                                                                                                                                                                                 
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

I be there woohoo Clap any date suits me Thumbs Up but can i book a spot on a floor somewhere for me sleeping bag or me blow up dble bed Wink Cheers Stuey and if you need a hand with anything let me know!! Mazza xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

As discussed babe you know I'll be there!!!!! YEY                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Woo hoo! Sounds great hun! Can't make the 16th as it is Titch's birthday that day and we will be recoverring from a dozen 6-year olds invading for the afternoon (wine and chinese for the adults in the evening LOL) but if 23rd is up for gabs we would love to come please!   Will reciprocate soon as we move into the new house on 9th Feb YAY!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Thats cool Clap Wiccan bet you can't wait is it much bigger than your house now?   Stuey if you wana hand with anything like we said just give me a call ok Cool   Mazza xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

It is bigger than the current house Maz, and also has a bigger garden, more parking and a garage for the bikes!!   Stuey, if 23rd is ok then let me know what we can bring in the way of nibbles/dinner/drink etc!! If you decide on 16th then please don't worry as we won't be offended and will all catch up again very soon hun!   Does anyone localish have any empty boxes I could nab for packing please??? We are out and about this weekend so could collect them!! Cheers guys xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BUM Did have but andy is starting to pack his house up for renting it out and gave em to him quite a while back. Sorry. I will ask though and he is over tmrw night so will get him to look in my spider infested shed if I still have any in there! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Looking like the 23rd then ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fine by me hun. Are you skiving mr???? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Woo hoo! Its on't calendar Stu! Let me know what you'd like us to bring! :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

soz mate at a wedding                                                                                                                                                                                         
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Sorry mate, can't make 23rd.                                                                                                                                                                               
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Nooo That's ZZR and DM out   Should we maybe think about another date ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How bout 30th Feb????? PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Cheers BG... I sooooo very nearly posted suggesting that we move it to the 30th   You so very clever lol                                                                                                                                                                               
monkeyhanger's Profile
monkeyhanger

In: Southampton

Stop nicking our potential house warming dates LOL!!!   Seriously tho, don't mind when it is Stu, just can't do 9th or 16th thats all... Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How about the first saturday in March then Stuey???? Is everyone available then?????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1443 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption