Bucket list

4 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2019 17:59:03 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
pilly's Profile
pilly

In: West Cornwall
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi, on my bucket list guys, is a ride out on a Rocket lll. Anybody near Cornwall who can help? Just as a friendly, nothing else .Happy to buy a pub lunch as a thank you. 🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
Aden24's Profile
Aden24

In: Gloucester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't think many were sold in the UK (now l've written that, all the Rocket lll owners will comment..) as it was intended for the US market and at 370 kilos, l believe it was too heavy for them?                                                                                                                                                                             
simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

There's a guy up Grampound area with one unfortunately don't know who he is. My back seat on the potatoe is mostly empty if that's any help.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Just in the interests of pendantry,i think you'll find there's around 2,200 Rocket 3's registered for road use in the U.K.,up to last year,thus making it the 9th most popular Hinckley Triumph on the road....must be somebody with an empty pilly around Cornwall...:)>

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1641 seconds. There are 383 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption