Wanted m: superbike rider wanting a pillion to go to watch racing

10 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2019 19:24:49 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How blooming hard can it be just to find a good guy who’s looking for a pillion to go and watch the racing at the usual places, Cadwell, Donnington etc..and who knows we might even get to go out as a couple eventually if things work out... think I’ve given up on here as there doesn’t seem to be any guys living near me who are roughly the same age etc as me and looking for the same🥺 x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well said, but very hard, there is no one local to me either. You should have them queuing up 😀                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Hope you find someone Bee, sometimes its good to have a chat on forums or chatroom or go to group meet-ups, there's a real nice friendly bunch of folk on here, check out the events pages for stuff going on and there even is a 'request a pilly lift' thread/option too x
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

Hi Bee. I go to the races on my own if there's no one to go with. I love the atmosphere and the racing. There's always someone to chat to and you never know who you might meet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It’s similar fir us guys tbh. We often don’t even get a reply when sending messages.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi Bee very surprised you haven't got a bloke good looking girl down to earth suppose its not too much to ask for is it , chin up like Dee said try some forums and open chat room you never know , if I am out your way will shout you for a coffee if you like
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Beefordbiker, If I was nearer you could have gone on the back of one of mine, but 280 miles is a bit of a trek. Unless I was riding up to Croft or Knockhill that is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Distance - it's the curse of the interweb, always teasing you with things you can't have:)
The ones that you'd like to spend more time are always too many counties away. Tardis anyone?

Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

^^^ LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I go everywhere on my own these days lol, as mentioned they should be queuing up for you.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4336 seconds. There are 754 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption