Goatee beards!

67 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2020 23:33:13 by póg mo thóin | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

My philosophy is, if she got boobs she shouldnt have a beard, baubles dont work for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ohhh I do like a goatee beard on a man, very sexy! (see Norman Reedus for the pure hotness of a scruffy goatee right there) Some full beards are ok but on some men I think a full beard makes them look really old, sorry! x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Lol...I AM old ..but the beard masks most of my wrinkles...now it just needs to grow long enough to shroud my cider tum..haha..:)>>

Child - "Mummy,mummy,what's a werewolf???"
Mother -
"Shut up and comb your face!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Here Jinx I have a wine tum but alas I can't grow a beard to hide it lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You're hilarious Jinx! 😄 but you'd probably look 20yrs younger if you trimmed it a bit...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...I wouldn't say no to a guy off here with a goatee...id just have to close my eyes and imagine he's George Clooney...reckon I'd have to do that anyway..🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...now Guy Martins sideburns...now you're talking gorgeous!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Oh gawd no sideburns *boke* (soz Babushka) x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh I love Guy...but I reckon there's a style of facial hair on here to suit everyone's tastes x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I had sideburns like that before i left school...then they just blended into my chin growth...lol
I also have my own set of xmas beard baubles if anyone's getting withdrawal symptoms...:)>>>                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

I think it depends on the shape of the face as to what suits with facial hair.
Beards should be kept neat not scraggly
I look at the eyes first though                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i used to wear a full one when i was at sea, but the summers got better it had to go. besides, when it was big i'd wind up smoking half of it if a bit pissed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's a shame there aren't any circuses that have bearded ladies on show, I could earn a few bob, if I let mine grow 😮 🤣
For some weird reason my eyelashes have got longer too. 🥴

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hahahahaha, LOVE IT!

😂😂😂👍

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It's a shame there aren't any circuses that have bearded ladies on show, I could earn a few bob, if I let mine grow 😮 🤣
For some weird reason my eyelashes have got longer too. 🥴

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sandi...hate to tell you this,but our hair keeps growing for a while after death apparently....perhaps a quick check of pulse may be wise...pmsl ;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lovin the beard kwakkwa!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

🤣🤣🤣 WML I may be old but I ain't dead yet 😋

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Jinx
Sandi...hate to tell you this,but our hair keeps growing for a while after death apparently....perhaps a quick check of pulse may be wise...pmsl ;)>

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I can fully understand the shaving but... Which reminds me... Summer is coming so better get the maschette out...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just can't decide!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I'm beyond help,and past caring,facial hair is for life not just for Christmas seasonal jobs....😆                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1171 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption