Advice required on Draggin Jeans

3 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2019 17:56:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Can anyone offer any advice on the wearing of draggin jeans and what sort to get. As some of you know, i'm off down Route 66 in September and plan to get a pair before i go. Thankyou AJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Never had Draggin', but I'm on my second pair of Hood jeans (even though the first ones are still perfect after many years), and would be absolutely happy to recommend them. Husband and wife team, based in Norfolk, and the product and the service is fantastic! So good I haven't worn my leather trousers for years.
Give 'em a look.

https://www.hoodjeans.co.uk/
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have three pairs of Draggin, they're a bit on the pricey side but my favourite pair I've worn since 2005. They still look good and so comfortable. I use them without any hard armour in the knees and hips, so I would recommend them.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1278 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption