Hastings May Day Monday 6th May 2019

18 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/05/2019 17:02:36 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Scorpflame's Profile
Scorpflame

In: Eastbourne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all,
Anyone going to this?

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Myself and a few others are meeting up at Dartford for a ride down there using A & B roads and hopefully missing most of the traffic                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

If I was at that end of the country I would be tempted cos a few of the maxi-scooter guys/gals are going and I could give Scootie a run out in company.
But I'm not so I won't.
Have fun all who are going.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpflame's Profile
Scorpflame

Have you been on it b4?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Myself and a few others are meeting up at Dartford for a ride down there using A & B roads and hopefully missing most of the traffic

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've been a good few times, even once by train because my arm was in a sling after an un-schedule dismount from my bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpflame's Profile
Scorpflame

Ragnar? What time r u aiming to be there? I may be on my tod, hense asking.

Quote:
I've been a good few times, even once by train because my arm was in a sling after an un-schedule dismount from my bike.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We are meeting at 9am and it should take us just over 2 hours on the route I have planned, so I think we will get there between 11:30 to 12 noon.
Guessing we will be parking on the east side of town from the direction we are coming from.                                                                                                                                                                             
mr christian's Profile
mr christian

In: Croydon

Hey Rag. Where are you meeting, I'm very tempted. Had a massive pang last year so have been out of action for 18 months , but back now and itching for a ride out                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Hi Christian mate.
Long time no see.
A few of us are meeting (leaving if we are lucky) at 9am at the
BP/McDonald's
474 Princes Rd,
Dartford
DA1 1YT
and staying clear of the A21                                                                                                                                                                             
mr christian's Profile
mr christian

In: Croydon

Cool. Obviously don't wait for me, but will do my damndest to be there. Only on a 500cc these days, so may struggle to keep up unless you're doing all backroads.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

A's and B's all the way down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just heard elsewhere that the A21 has been at a standstill for some time now, queues way back before you even hit Tunbridge Wells. Biker down, and possibility a fatality :(

Scorpflame's Profile
Scorpflame

Im back safe but a mate just texted to check i was ok as apparently its on news! πŸ˜•

Ive never seen so many bikes!

Quote:
Just heard elsewhere that the A21 has been at a standstill for some time now, queues way back before you even hit Tunbridge Wells. Biker down, and possibility a fatality :(

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

BBC News an hour ago ...

A motorcyclist thought to be travelling to the rally was seriously injured in a collision on the A21 coastbound at about 09:30 BST.

The injured biker was airlifted to hospital.

Haven't seen an update since then.

Hopefully Rags n Co stuck to the plan to steer clear of A21.

Good to know you are home safe Scorpflame. Fingers crossed everyone is too.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We didn't go that way. read Pans post when we was there and just before we left Curtis (ie: Curly Boy ie: Smiler) showed up and he was in the hold up for two hours.
It was nice to meet Scorpflame even if it was only for a few minutes, hopefully more time to chat next time.
Big Ray if you are reading this, you got my responds spot on.
Scorpflame's Profile
Scorpflame

Thanks Lindsay.
Chris, i msgd him to tell him lol. 🀣🀣🀣
Great to meet you all too, looking forward to getting to know you all better. Maybe @Frittenden.
Glad you all got back safely. πŸ‘

Quote:
We didn't go that way. read Pans post when we was there and just before we left Curtis (ie: Curly Boy ie: Smiler) showed up and he was in the hold up for two hours.
It was nice to meet Scorpflame even if it was only for a few minutes, hopefully more time to chat next time.
Big Ray if you are reading this, you got my responds spot on.

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I thought you would say that Ragnar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Boys will be boys !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 433 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption