Race For Life Pretty Muddy 5K - 29th June 2019

12 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 10/05/2019 12:03:01 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

In the time I have been a member on BM I have never done anything like this.

I do hope that no one objects to this post but I am blown away by the fact that my mad biker daughter (Rhianna) is taking part in Race for Life Pretty Muddy 5K, with some of her work colleagues, to raise money to beat cancer sooner at Clumber Park in June this year. She has asked whether any of you would be willing to donate/sponsor her.

A lot of you have met her (she is not a natural athlete, taking after me in that respect I'm afraid! 😳) and those of you who know her well, will know that she doesn't do fast walking, let alone running! However, as this is for charity she is willing to give it a go! This will be no easy task for her, as she hates getting dirty too.. πŸ˜±πŸ˜¨πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‚

All money goes towards Cancer Research. Rhianna will be so grateful to receive any donation you can spare, no matter how little, for such a worthy cause.

If you would like to support her please use the link below;

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/rhiannas-race-for-life-131?d=3baa98cb-df06-4157-8b64-99ddf02c0ac0

I hope this link works! Thank you in advanceπŸ‘
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Well that's proved my theory that Rhianna is as mad as you.
Being athletic and getting down right mucky at the same time, wow.
As someone who had a well behaving cancer at the mo worthy challenge, count me in.

Everyone will know someone with or has had cancer every little penny helps.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm a survivor, well done Rhianna. Sponsorship on it's way. πŸ‘

Well it would have been but the page requires my address and phone number which I'm not willing to give.

Lindsay, if you can give me a paying in number, to either yours or Rhianna's bank, then I can donate that way.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thank you so much Glynn and Sandi. I will send details this evening, when home from work.

Thanks again much appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Lindsay, add me via pm or email πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Count me in for this good cause Lindz 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lindsay, I hope you're ok?
I've not received the paying in details yet

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Lindsay
Thank you so much Glynn and Sandi. I will send details this evening, when home from work.

Thanks again much appreciated.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry Sandi crazy busy atm. Work/life balance is out of synch. I will get details to you all very soon. Thank you for your support.

Much appreciated. πŸ‘πŸ˜

UPDATE: just sent details by PM to Glyn, Sandi, 555 & Tilpix
Thanks guys n gals πŸ‘
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Done πŸ‘

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Lindsay
Sorry Sandi crazy busy atm. Work/life balance is out of synch. I will get details to you all very soon. Thank you for your support.

Much appreciated. πŸ‘πŸ˜

UPDATE: just sent details by PM to Glyn, Sandi, 555 & Tilpix
Thanks guys n gals πŸ‘

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thank you so much for your donation Sandi and Glyn. For your info I will make the donation in as one payment (at the beginning of June) with a message "Good Luck from BM Members" then list your user names if that's ok?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I'm just hoping she makes it round in one piece! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

That's ok with me Linz πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3496 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption