The Yorkshire Pudding Rally - 2nd - 4th August 2019

49 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 04/08/2019 18:59:06 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hope everyone heeded the warning that it sells out every year!

Anyhoo... Not long now, getting excited and looking forward to another fab weekend! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸΉπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**Bumpity Bump**

SOLD OUT! (so I'm told) 😱😡
---------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Organised by Yorkshire MAG

Escrick Park Estate
Escrick, North Yorkshire,
YO19 6EA

I LOVE this rally, small(ish), friendly, chilled out atmosphere, great bands AND real ale! Yay! 🍺

Anyone going?

This one usually sells out, so if ya thinking about it, don't hang about. Go on you KNOW you want to! πŸ˜‰

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Deffo sold out Linz.....its on MAGS FB page 😏                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for the confirmation Tilpix πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

I'm really looking forward to this one, for lots and lots of reasons πŸ˜‰πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I spoke to Ron from mag on Tuesday, it's sold out and t⁸hey are still getting requests for more tickets                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hey Vagas, that's the usual scenario for YP. No change there πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Btw I'm trying to get the guys to decide what time and where they are setting off from but they don't appear to be able to make a decision .... πŸ˜‚

Hopefully they will make their minds up at some point in the next few days. Watch this space! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Anyone from the Yorkshire area (or further afield😊) wanting to ride to Yorkshire Pudding rally with other BMers, there will be a few meeting up at 12noon on Friday, time for a cuppa n food if required.

Leaving at 1pm ... It's not far from Squires (around 13 miles about 20 mins max) so pitched, bed set up.. pint in hand by 2.15pm!! Result πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ»

If you are going to ride in from Squires with Glyn, SusiPop, Trev can you either stick your name on here or let Glyn know, so he knows who to look out for.

BRING IT ON! πŸ»πŸ»πŸ’šπŸ˜
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Be doing this if I get a ticket                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I doubt it Bill as it's SOLD OUT!!
See Posts above ^^^^^^^^                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Lindsay, I will see you on site instead of going from squires, I have had an accident at work and wont be riding for a few weeks so i am now trying to get a car pass.
Thanks for trying to help                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hey Vagas, I've just seen this, hope things aren't too bad and you manage to get a car pass. Hope to see you there. πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good to see 'Offer Lift' being used on this event. Thanks for using this button and let's hope the offer is useful to someone. Cheers jeffjam !πŸ‘πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Welcome to any single riders who want to join us for the short ride to the rally on Friday 2 August. As Linz said - we will be arriving for 12 noon and setting off at 1pm or thereabouts if you want to join us. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I,m back home this Weekend and should be able to get a ticket                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not long now ... Stuff packed and ready to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone, and yes, some more than others πŸ˜‰ 😍 πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
monk860's Profile
monk860

In: Warwick

The tickets arrived yesterday so all set to go, should be a lot of fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Four BIG sleeps!!😁

Im really looking forward to catching up with everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

You will be pleased to know Lindsay thet I have got a ticket                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Are we camping by the water jump like other years                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Judging by the weather this week we should camp as far away from water as possible... We should be arriving around 1.30 pm from Squires so if we are the first to arrive we will try to find a good site. If any BM members are likely to be there before the Squires Posse please let us know so we ensure we are all in one area instead of being too spread out. Unless of course you snore really badly - then pitch at the opposite end please :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption