The Yorkshire Pudding Rally - 2nd - 4th August 2019

49 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 04/08/2019 18:59:06 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Organised by Yorkshire MAG

Escrick Park Estate
Escrick, North Yorkshire,
YO19 6EA

I LOVE this rally, small(ish), friendly, chilled out atmosphere, great bands AND real ale! Yay! 🍺

Anyone going?

This one usually sells out, so if ya thinking about it, don't hang about. Go on you KNOW you want to! πŸ˜‰
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Tickets purchased last week πŸ˜πŸ‘

Another ticket purchased today πŸ‘πŸ˜, its becoming addictive! I may have to go into rehab 😱                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Suzy, there will be several BMers there so you won't be on your own. Get yourself a ticket before they sell out (they usually do for this one!)πŸ‘

Let us know when you will be arriving and I'm sure someone will come n find you to show you where they are camping.
Jaclan29's Profile
Jaclan29

In: Burnley
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Can you give me some details ie where it is and how to get a ticket please?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hi Jaclan,

The easiest way to get a ticket is online, you can also see details on Events Calendar, but my first post above gives the location.πŸ˜‚

* Click on the Events Calendar
* Click on 2 August
* Click link to Mapevents
* Click "Yorkshire Pudding Rally"
* Choose your ticket etc voilΓ 

Job jobbed! πŸ˜πŸ‘
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am going, Love this rally been for the last 3 or 4 years. I will probably be going on my own to this one so if anybody want to join me I would be glad of some company.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I'm sure you will be able to find a space to camp with BMers in attendance. Think there will be a few setting off from Squires if you want a slight detour on your way to Escrick.

---------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I am going, Love this rally been for the last 3 or 4 years. I will probably be going on my own to this one so if anybody want to join me I would be glad of some company.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Lindsay, where will the details of times ect be posted                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Details will (more than likely) be posted on this thread once discussed (I think most folk are thinking about FYP atm πŸ˜‰)

It's a relatively short journey over to Escrick from Squires. Literally at the end of the B1222.                                                                                                                                                                             
bad boy boogie's Profile
bad boy boogie

In: grantham

I'm hoping to go to the Yorkshire Pudding, it used to be a regular for me but I haven't been for the last 5 years. It used to be a nice laid back rally, is it still the same. It will be my first rally alone so I have chosen this one because its friendly and chilled. Fed up of not doing anything
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yup, very chilled and laid-back. Hope to see you thereπŸ˜‰πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Bump!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Organised by Yorkshire MAG

Escrick Park Estate
Escrick, North Yorkshire,
YO19 6EA

I LOVE this rally, small(ish), friendly, chilled out atmosphere, great bands AND real ale! Yay! 🍺

Anyone going?

This one usually sells out, so if ya thinking about it, don't hang about. Go on you KNOW you want to! πŸ˜‰

**Update:
Anyone thinking of getting tickets for Yorkshire Pudding from Johnsons of Leeds - SOLD OUT (yesterday)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Im going and Susy im Billy no mates so get youfself there                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @bikeabill
You ickle fibber!

See you there πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Little Sue's Profile
Little Sue

In: Chesterfield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Wish I could go but I will be in Amsterdam with my daughter. Enjoy yourselves! β›ΊοΈπŸŽ΅πŸ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Really looking forward to this year's Pud!

Don't know why but it's gonna be grrrrreat! πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
monk860's Profile
monk860

In: Warwick

This sounds like my sort of rally, think i will go.                                                                                                                                                                             
monk860's Profile
monk860

In: Warwick

Hi all, the tickets are now on the way. So will be at this rally.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tickets are now sold out, non available on the gate πŸ˜•                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5215 seconds. There are 381 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption