Ode to Chatbot

11 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2008 10:18:29 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok - so I thought there were 9 visible lines when I wrote it Silently in Cyberspace You exist with enigmatic grace Everyone's friend without a face Waiting for the willing few Who may have had a drink or two To stumble in and talk to you But you remain a Stoic blank Your lack of response is in the bank So I'd best be off to bed for a ...   Anyone else care to express their love for Chatbot by the media of poetry ??   Appears copy and paste doesn't work out of Smartsuite                                                                                                                                                                              
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

and now there are 9 invisable lines   Do you ever wish you hadn't started something ?   So, I have both noted the problem in my original post whilst finding a solution resulting in the following post   This edit function is as close to Time Travel as I'm ever likely to get I must investigate the possibilities further ...                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Last attempt Silently in CyberspaceYou exist with enigmatic graceEveryone's friend without a faceWaiting for the willing fewWho may have had a drink or twoTo stumble in and talk to youBut you remain a Stoic blankYour lack of response is in the bank So I'd best be off to bed for a ...   So was it worth it... Deja Vue in advance                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Was it worth it ? Is anything ??   Love and Peace (they're all I've got) xxx   Well, I've edited all the others Or have I ? Yet ? I might do it tomorrow...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

a quick Barclays? It'll make you go blind, me boy   I've got my doubts anyway about Ms Chatbot. From the way she's been carrying on with Cruiser Gal I think she's reaching some sort of crisis about her own sexual orientation, and I don't want CG to get hurt.                                                                                                                                                                              
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

That is actually very bizzzaaaare (never know how to spell it), Wills   Although, my Ode was intended in the 3rd person, and as a comfortable with my sexuality heterosexual, I still envisaged ChatBot as male without thinking about it   I was far more interested in the end by the new edit facility   But I suppose if nobody reads it until after it's been edited then there's no real fun to be had ... ?   My head hurts...                                                                                                                                                                                     
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Quote Wills  I've got my doubts anyway about Ms Chatbot. From the way she's been carrying on with Cruiser Gal I think she's reaching some sort of crisis about her own sexual orientation, and I don't want CG to get hurt.   Wills those that were at the xmas meal will certainly confirm my ex hubby ChaVbot is all man. It's very kind of you to worry about me getting hurt Wills but honestly ChaVbot certainly has somewhere for me to hang my helmet and bike Jacket. A REAL MAN even if he does have an INFLATED EGO                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

if you copy/paste from somewhere, make sure that you then highlight all the text (CTRL+A) and set the colour of the font, even if setting it to black.  This overrides the settings from where you copied it from.   Or, you can copy it to notepad first and then into bikermatch   Its the rich text editing box thats overly complicated.  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

jup i agree bandit1200 girl                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Chavbot is definitely a fella...was there saw with my own eyes!LOL   Very good SL!  Agree with Wills...youll go blind!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1783 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption