Wirral Egg Run 2008

14 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2008 09:58:36 by Phil | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone out there going on the Wirral Egg Run this year?   Its a really exciting event.   Just go onto Wirral Egg Run 2008, for more info, or PM me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

http://www.wirraleggrun.co.uk/   Memo to me: Must put it on the events page                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Tis done                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

You're welcome Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Egg run takes place on Sunday 16th March   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=149                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

bump (again)                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Open invitation to all BM Members   Can meet up at mine prior to heading off.   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

One final bump                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

what a fantastic day great to meet up with wills and rattler and nice to meet dave and sue. thank you to all the marshalling, hi pagan prince and everyone else involved                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Think I've only just warmed up again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

I see they're talking about 7,000 bikes, despsiste the weather. It certainly seemd a bit more congested this year - usually by the time you've cleared Wallasey Village it's a slow but steady run, but this year it was stop-start all the way. My left hand was killing me after an hour and a quarter of clutch-slipping and gear changes. Couple of my pictures on the events section, plus plenty more here: http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/videos-pictures/pic...pool-news/ Dunno who the lady was with gary. Says she's a bluenose, but that hair's Anfield-red if ever I saw it! Obviously not lcotgraveLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

definately pink, wills you colour blind  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Man what that a long day! onsite for 9am and finaly left for home at 5pm. the count that i heard from the Management team was 7800 bikes in total. a lot of lesson were lernt this year the will be used in next years planning. the important facts were   7800 bikes ran the course in the 2 hour window set by the police. there were no injuries allong the course By the start of the event all the costs had been met by commercial sponsorship therefore ALL the money collected on the day and what was left over form the comercial sponsorship will be going to Jelly bean.   and finally   It was a fitting Tribute to Simon Owen who put so much hard work into the 2007 Egg Run in order to keep the event going.   Ride Free Si.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1270 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption