Spam?

22 Posts | Latest replyย on 24/03/2019 13:32:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

An old woman called Jessica Roland has messaged me, anyone else had same message?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes, offering $3.5M                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Silly me, itโ€™s 3.5M euro so totally believable                                                                                                                                                                             
KTMPhil61's Profile
KTMPhil61

In: Chester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

How did it get approved??? Shame....shes a bit of a catch๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

ROFLMAO... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I got it too. Reported to Mods although it took some time and umpteen attempts for the report button to work! ๐Ÿ˜ก                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I got it as well, time they were deleated                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I got something from cuteangel12 looked and sounded dodgy                                                                                                                                                                             
Henry1200's Profile
Henry1200

In: Telford
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I have seen Jessica Rolands profile and she looks hospitalized and just don't get it. Why is she on biker match?                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Didn't get one, I feel left out now                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cos she's possibly a him (or maybe not) but one thing is for certain sure is it's a cheeky chancer trying to scam folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gallowglass's Profile
Gallowglass

In: Hertford

That's a shame, I could do with 3.5 million in sterling or euros- I'm not greedy...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aww bless ya zx12r ninja 03 ... Don't worry it took me years before I got 'lucky'. I'm proud to say that I've now had TWO! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

They don't get approved if we can help it, They send out PM's when they set up a profile while the other mods like myself are at work at our own jobs earning our living and that's why we ask people to report spammers asap.
Sandi reported this one and it was blocked by another mod before I even read Sandi's message to the mods and cuteangel12 was blocked after a member popped into the chat room to ask what they needed to do about it
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Bugger...thought this was finally a viking thread..oh well...SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMLOVELYSPAMWONDERFULSPAM...                                                                                                                                                                             
KTMPhil61's Profile
KTMPhil61

In: Chester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

It was never about the money๐Ÿ˜!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

๐Ÿคฃ WML at the comments in here. In my 12 year membership that's the first spam I've seen. The moderators do a cracking job.๐Ÿ‘

zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Aww bless ya zx12r ninja 03 ... Don't worry it took me years before I got 'lucky'. I'm proud to say that I've now had TWO! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

I will have to be patient then lyndsey ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I sent her my banking details before she was deleted. I am now laughing all the way to my bank and have already written my letter of resignation to be handed in on monday morning.
I have visited a Maserati dealer, a Lambourghini dealer and an Aston Martin dealer yesterday afternoon and have placed orders for cars far in excess of a million pounds. Later today I plan on booking charter flights to the USA, Australia and Bangkok, gotta get me some of that sweet oriental Thai bride action.
If you got this far, then obviously you enjoy revelling in someone elses misery.
Those who know me and have read it will know it is a wind up.
What would you have been doing had you not read this post hmm?
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Only bit that puzzles me,D6 is why you're buying cars when there are so many beautiful bikes out there??
And Sandi,if that's the only spammer you've ever seen on here,then a trip to Specsavers may be advisable,or get out more,pmsl...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption