East Leeds Lions anyone?

52 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2008 17:05:10 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank you Peter   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

************* BUMP*********** time to rally lol   anyone for a party                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Never done partying am i missing any thing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

One thinks one might be available for a bit of a sing song and a chinwag  that weekend  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

is that it karey?                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Kenn - get yr butt down to this rally, you have no excuse! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Kenn... i do beleive so.... thats what one does at such soirees ..is it not ????    lol                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

i your singing Karey we will put you tent at the bottom of the field lol   me im going to party to the music and fall over a few times then starfish at the moon lol                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

You had better not fall over pete, you have to keep me upright!   And i hope you WONT be showing your starfish at the moon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi Pete...have you heard my singing?  I have the voice of an angel...shame she was suffering from laryngitus at the time ... Confused     Awwww don't put me at the end of the field...people will think im the WC tent !!   nooooooooooooo dont even go there !!!!!!!!!    Hahaha..DC ..do u really think Pete will be able to keep you upright??  nah ..no ..non..neine..niet..no way !! hahaha   Jeeez.... i hope the moons not out at all.... i  can't imagine starfish in the moonlight.. surely their little tenticles would retract ?!?!                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

Karey if its cold my little tenticle will deff retract lol   DC if i have to keep you up straight who's keeping me up? staight   best just lean against each other and hope like a letter A                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol at Pete!!  Reet..lets nip this in the bud.....else I'm gonna need that shovel..yet again !!  Confused   lol   hahaha U + DC = A    hahaha...LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

well i would not know would i, Karey.i ve had a very sheltered life. and what starfish.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

pmsl @ Pete, DC and Karey.....                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

Karey think rog is going on his combo and that has a shovel you could borrow,   think i might have to invest in a shovel for you to keep in your hand bag lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol...awwwwww cheers Pete.. do u have one in purple? to match my eyes ?  LOL   Eeeeee that Rog ..he has a thing for all occasions lol   Kenn...dont ask Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Rollin_Roger's Profile
Rollin_Roger

In: Coventry

K u wud be surprised at the things I have lol   Guess its coz I was that Boy Scout - always prepared   Dib Dib Dib                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Aye Rog...but did u Dob Dob Dob?                                                                                                                                                                               
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

rog is the first gissmo man   go go gissmo                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 1420 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption