East Leeds Lions anyone?

52 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2008 17:05:10 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I Know its 10 weeks till the rally but anyone up for camping in Emmadale country                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me and some friends are planning on going. I have been before and it is such a good rally. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

10 weeks? Thats March. Do you know how cold Yorkshire is in March????                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

of course I do DC brrrr I go ever year a bit of antifreeze in the system and a vgood party allways keeps me warm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Sounds like a good idea, how about someone putting it on the events board, and we could meet up at some point? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Would love to say yes, but there is no way on this planet i'll go camping in March...unless it was Australia LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

looks like me Neil and Flame so far for the party, must remember my thermals lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

DC you're a native, so you should know - but I thought Yorkshire folk were weatherproof! Can't make it myself, but I've had dealings with the East Leeds Lions and they're a hospitable bunch.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Not this one Wills! I cant see the fun in getting cold and wet in a tent, when there is a nice warm comfy bed at home lol. Must be getting sensible in my old age!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I went to a Leeds Lions rally a few years ago, it was my first rally, and my LAST one for several reasons... freezing cold and it was MAY and I was sleeping in a van not a tent.                                                                                                                                                                                         
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

First time for me, but going with a bunch of old timers, really looking forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothingLOL It may be March but it's the end of March so it won't be that bad. I have camped in January a few times and that gets a bit cold.   Neil.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

ROFL @ 'inappropriate clothing' I was fully clothed, from my thermal undies to my leather jacket, INSIDE a sleeping bag, inside a VAN!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You would have been warmer sleeping in a tent than a van, all that cold metal, and the heat escapes through the windows. Weather aside it should be a good rally, the foam gun is back and there is the bus ride into Ottley which is always fun. Neil.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Hi Guys,   Just a suggestion, if you havent already got your tickets, do so soon as they are going fast.   Will be cold and probably wet, but great company, good music and few beers make a good rally.   And last but not least,  NO CARS ALLOWED, so a real bike rally.   Looking forward to meeting up.   Love Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Aint been given approval on my hols from work  SHIT, still trying.  but have a good one guys.  Look out for the VSOC Centre 6, and say hello. great people.   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

nearly time to rally lol   anyone for a party                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Me!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Finally got authorised time off work   But sadly no ticket, does anyone know of a spare one going   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

What is the cut off date for pre book tickets? The cut off date is Monday 10th March 2008. There will be no pre-bookings taken after this date and any requests for tickets that arrive at the PO Box will be returned. This is to ensure that all cheque's are honoured and to let the organisers get on with final preparations. What happens if I don't pre book? Tickets will be available on the gate at £18 adults, £10 kids.   Hope this helps linda taken from the east leeds web site.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1010 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption