Tover biker breakfast

4 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2019 09:25:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all. New to the site. Does anyone know if and when the Tover biker breakfast starts again?

Cheers

Lee                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hi Lee, I think it is the first week of April                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Welcome onboard Lee.

I've never been to Torver so don't have any knowledge of the 'Biker Breakfast' but from the info on the 'net it looks as if it runs between April & October. So I would assume it's the first Sunday in April (this year that's the 7th).

Suggest you check out contact info on Torver Community pages n give someone a call BEFORE setting off for brekkie as I don't want responsibility for rumbling tummy! 😱👍

Aha, Tezza beat me to it😂
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers tezza and lindsay. Been meaning to go tover for a while now but something always comes up. Cheers for the info                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption