Fancy a chat

15 Posts | Latest reply on 22/02/2019 16:47:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi ppl I’m new 2 this any lady’s fancy a chat x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hi Ninga, welcome onboard, I'm sure there will be a few folk who will chat to ya, we aint gender-ist on here 😂😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome to the 'club' Suzy675!

Get yourself on the forums (you've just taken the first step), get chatting and then out to an event/rideout/rally and I'm sure you will find plenty of friendly faces and interesting folk. 😉👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hiya Peeps                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ey up you lot. I was on here ages ago forgot about the place & I'm now back again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi ninja welcome 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Suzy,

I'm not too far away from Peterborough if you fancy a ride some time
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I’ve just joined after being unceremoniously dumped 😝

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Suzy, l know what you mean but l think l was cerimoniuosly dumped !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Suzy welcome, I am close to the B660 (great local road) if you fancy an afternoon ride-out sometime.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi folks. I have been on the site for a bit but taking a leap of faith now and actually communicating :). I hope everybody is having a good Saturday night!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lilliput26's Profile
Lilliput26

In: Scarborough

Hello Suzy,

Welcome aboard! You will soon find what a lovely, friendly site this is.

Quote:

Lilliput26's Profile
Lilliput26

In: Scarborough

Welcome Ninga,

As Lindsay says, everyone is very pleasant & friendly on here.

Quote:
Hi ppl I’m new 2 this any lady’s fancy a chat x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope everyone's parts are keeping warm                                                                                                                                                                             
AMBER57's Profile
AMBER57

In: ROYSTON
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

HI ,i managed to pop in and wish u all a good day sorry do not talk much forget sometimes i have a mouth to talk ,living in a none talk relationship.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya is the person mad who dumped you x

Quote:

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5234 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption