Night out in Shrewsbury

54 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2019 16:37:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi
Thinking of sorting a "Night out in Shrewsbury"
I was thinking of a weekend in March.
The last ones arranged originally started out as Saturday night but ended up meeting on a Friday evening. We then became the Friday nighters lol.
They were good events and a great way of newbies meeting us old members.
Let me know your views And preferred dates.
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Be interested as was away for previous nights out                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Be good to meet up again xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
will70's Profile
will70

In: Biddulph
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Possibly depending on date                                                                                                                                                                             
andrewjones's Profile
andrewjones

In: Shrewsbury

Yea well as i live in shrewsbury id be up for it                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I am nowhere near Shrewsbury, but always up for a trip out                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Nice to see some interest.
I am looking at either the 9th or 15th but this is flexible at the mo.
I will sort out places to stay and a list of pubs we shall be visiting over the next couple of weeks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Any date is good for me Smiler 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Grumpy of the Seven

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I could be up for that. Let me know ta. AJ                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Be good to see you again AJ
Its looking like Sat 16th March for the night out.
Anyone wanting to join in on the Friday eve more than welcome.
Going on events page soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
will70's Profile
will70

In: Biddulph
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sorry cant make that date.                                                                                                                                                                             
Grumpy of the Seven

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Hi all
Due to a family cock up i need to change the date of this event It will now be the weekend of the 9th March. Hope you all can still make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Here is a few places with rooms available if anyone wants to stay over in Shrewsbury.

The Vaults from £50
Abbey Court from £69 on site parking
The Old Post Office from £67
Premier Inn from £72 discounted on site parking
Morgans from £77
Grumpy of the Seven

A good night to be had and an ideal ice breaker for those new members wanting to take their 1st steps into this community and find out we don't bite                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

For tbose staying over where are you all booked in?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

9th of March sounds okay to me..if situations (family stuff) allow l will be going 😊                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8320 seconds. There are 285 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption