If u could have one wish ??

18 Posts | Latest reply on 23/12/2018 01:00:55 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

In: Angus
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To pack up and set off to where ever abroad preferably on a bike not on my own tho be nice to share the experience                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

where do you want to go? i am off to Italy next September, get your self a bike and come.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

If I had just one wish I would like to turn the clock back and just relive some good times                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

think we would all like to do that Lynn                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Yeah Lynn that would be good                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Hey if I could I would rocker                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

dont think about it, do it!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Your getting really bossy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

Well someone has to get you back on the road                                                                                                                                                                             
Karenyamaha's Profile
Karenyamaha

In: Bristol

To be fit and healthy and free from illness would be good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wish that a friend who I love dearly gets her kidney transplant and gets to live a long and happy life 😞                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Awww that's lovely corn                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Freedom from pain and good health for once for my lost lady love..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

That's so lovely jinx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So is she 😞

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Awww that's lovely corn

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only one wish.no cars at the weekend..all roads closed to all except motorbikes ,outfits and trikes                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

^^^^ This man speaks sense!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Just to rewind 12 months...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1104 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption