Someone to ride with

6 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2018 19:38:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
fishy99's Profile
fishy99

In: redditch
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Live near Redditch. Passed my test in October and am looking for anyone to ride with. Have just bought a Triumph Tiger 800 XC - really pleased with it. Rode it back from Hereford last week and can't wait to get to get out again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roy46's Profile
Roy46

In: Worcester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi fishy. I'm only down the road from you in Evesham. Go out a lot so you are welcomed to come along. I ride a suzuki v strom.cheers. Roy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hiya Fishy
There are a few of us Brum based, so very close to you.
We shall be sorting some ride outs and camps for in the New Year, so keep an eye out for them :)                                                                                                                                                                             
fishy99's Profile
fishy99

In: redditch
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Just bought a Triumph Tiger 800XC after having passed my test in October. Looking for anyone to ride with for company. Am based in Redditch. Anyone interested?                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hey Fishy, have a word with JP, he knows folk around your area.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I,ll see if I can sort you something out Fishy, we very often come down your way and also check out the Redditch Charity bikers on facebook, they often have rides at the weekend and meetups in the week just turn up and join in, they are a very friendly bunch who will help you out.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3086 seconds. There are 286 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption