three wishes

33 Posts | Latest reply on 07/10/2006 18:31:57 by Sexysmirnoff | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if you could have 3 wishes what would they be and why?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

mine would be be thin be thin and be thin                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

a fit man -for sex a energetic man -for sex any man -for sex lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

can i have 6 wishes                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Confused not sure really lots of money for a startLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no u cant have 6!! bp ya greedy woman pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

my 3 wishes would be; 1.1000 more wishes 2.1000 more wishes 3.1000 more wishes that will do for the mo...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i agree oggy i have been told money doesn't make you happy   and has anyone ever noticed its always the rich buggers that say that !!!!!   LOL   if it put an extra  smile on my face that would do for starters !!!!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                           
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Money ALONE might not make you happy, but it sure would make life that little more simple and stress-free!   3 wishes... 1) To have enough money to retire (and im only 21, lol, sick of work already) but not too much to become ignorant 2) To live in Holland 3) ...with all my friends too, want to take them all  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep i agree storm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

1) Health-aka thinner than I am!Big smile 2) Wealth-aka enough dosh to live comfortablyClap   3) Happiness-aka a decent bloke Evil Smile   Or is that too much?                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

3 wishes   too be imortal and live at 28 forever. lots of money the same powers as a jedi .                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im with ya all the way on this one di lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

oh oh oh, i wanna change a wish for the jedi one too!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol boys n there toys LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

i said i was a jedi warrior on an ice breaker thing at a meeting, you had to say 3 statements about yourself, two true, 1 false, i said i had a budgie named elvis, (god rest his soul, he was a good singer........... my budgie im talkin about)   i alerted the police to save an old guy who had taken ill and was v.close to shuffling off his mortal coil.   i am a jedi warrior,   the guy nearest to me, says "ooohhhh ,i reckon its the Budgie!!!!!!?????????????????   yeah,right?   lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL There's always one at every meeting!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

think we used all our wishes up last year, dad had cancer and died a few times after op, but he came back to us,  an he turned 66 sunday and been given all clear so tthink we used all ours up !!!!       Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

that is sooooooooooo true,td. ( sometimes, its me!Embarrassedlol.)                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

Clap  thats when wishes really matter, storm, when they get granted.Heart       kayx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1626 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption