Renewing account

19 Posts | Latest replyย on 10/12/2018 21:59:50 by Beth1962 | Go to original / last post
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

In: Angus
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiw do u renew your account on here                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

You can't, not until you subscription has ended, then you will see a button that prompts you to do so.                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Ok thank you 66                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

You're welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hondabuddy's Profile
Hondabuddy

In: Southampton
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Beth do you remember when your membership subs first started as the renew will be 12 months from that date I would think...

Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Yes Honda away to finish this month only been here since June as long as I can renew I should be ok                                                                                                                                                                             
Hondabuddy's Profile
Hondabuddy

In: Southampton
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Yes you should be ok or just contact admin if there is a problem.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hey Beth, if you go to the top left corner click on the three lines, it will drop down menu, go to My Account, Settings, under the Account Progress box it will give you a date your subscription runs out and will automatically trigger the renew subscription buttons as necessary or at least it has done in the past.

Mine is out tonight so I will let ya know ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ok so my subs ran out and an upgrade message and button appeared on screen. I clicked to upgrade, payment choice made, my details appeared and a verified with CVC. All went through smoothly. Except I have paid for a year but My Account now shows that my subs are due on 10 December 2018! Rather than 2019... So I'm a tad confuddled. Message sent to Mods to clarify this.
Double six's Profile
Double six

My subscription ends in a few days time so my proposal is this, if BM wants to keep it's very own lovable rogue, then uncrossed cheques should be forwarded to my charitable account in the Camen islands addressed to,' The most adorable and un-do-withoutable, charismatic and buff bastard that has ever graced the face of this planet', account.
On the other hand though, should anyone wish to fund my ''Keep 66 buff'' foundation, they should only send postal orders of a sizable amount not below the amount of one thousand pounds of her majesties finest sterling. All donations will be gratefully received and recognised by a card with a pre-prepared statement of undulating gratitude that will make the recipients nauseous upon reading. I regret I will not be able to personally sign any and all donation recognition cards as I will be sunning myself in the Bahamas being waited on hand and foot by dusky maidens running hither and thither fetching me the obligatory Pina Coladas as and when my thirst over takes me.
Any and all suggestions that I should feed myself to the sharks lying hungrily off the sun kissed white sandy beach I will be luxuriating on will be forwarded to my solicitors, Shyster, Shyster and Shyster and co, whom have a long and tested history of litagation wins in their favour with regard to protecting the morally bankrupt and criminally insane within society!
Unsolicited gifts of jewellery and sexual favours will of course be considered and decided upon by merit and sheer mysogenistic depravity.
(please imagine that this section is written in very very small print as I dont know how to change the bloody font)
Anyone daft enough to complain to the governing administrators of the site deserve all the contempt and humiliation that shall be heaped upon them by those with a sense of humour and belief in public pillary, buggery and flagellation! oooh, yes please matron!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I'm lost for words ... (I know that's a rare occasion!) but laughing loudly ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've emptied my copper jar and the princely sum of ยฃ3.14 is winging its way to you, 'Oh Great Buff One'.
Please split my generous donation between both accounts.

**Btw, my subscription renewal date has now changed to 2019 - TY**

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Lindsay it gives shows that until the payment clears,
If you look now it will show 2019                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yeah, thanks Rags. I noticed it had changed this morning๐Ÿ‘ (as per post above). Thank You ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Hey 66 I thought we wernt allowed to call you nice lol and that is the most ive seen u type in all the time ive been on here how long did that take with one finger lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Thanks Lindsay ๐Ÿ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Beth, I didn't say I couldn't say I'm nice, a privilige reserved for an army of one.......ME!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ural motor's Profile
Ural motor

In: Accrington

I am having problems getting on this site being a paid up member with having access rgen can get on line then trying to change password to get on it does not recognize my email and tells me i dont have an account had to set up new one                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Ha ha 66                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

Make sure if u have cap letter s to do them I was like that at beginning would nt let me on without the caps if you know wot I mean lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 888 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption