All I want for Christmas is...

22 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 21/12/2018 07:37:01 by Beth1962 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I can't put down what I really want here....but as we get a little older, what do we want?
Over the last couple of weeks my son & daughter have asked me this, and all I could come up with are some new wine bottle stoppers.
So Rock 'n Roll eh?

I must be either really lucky, or really boring.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I just want to wake up feeling like I did when I was in my 20s and I don't mean drunk lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

In: Angus

Just to be happy and have my loved ones in my life and for my mum to know I love her and miss her look after my dog up there xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or if you have nobody to share Christmas with..... all I want is... for it to be OVER

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

All i want for Christmas is impossible,improbable,implausible.....:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Funny this question being asked today, while I was in town I was my polite self as usual, waiting for folk to get to the shop doors I was standing holding them open, not one fecker even acknowledged me, not a thank you, not even a nod or a smile.
So after the umpteenth time I said in a loud voice "all I want for Christmas is for folk to have manners". 😠 A woman in front of me burst out laughing. 😁
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

All i want for Christmas is for the love of my life to be well and pain-free again..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Sandi, that made me giggle. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Jinx, that is such a lovely thing to 'want'. I hope all bodes well for 'the love of your life' in the coming months.

Me ...? I would like my mojo back                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Lindsay, I was angry until the woman laughed πŸ˜„ haha
Yea, same here Jinx, I wish your lady well.
Aww Lindsay big hug for you πŸ€—

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Lindsay
Sandi, that made me giggle. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Jinx, that is such a lovely thing to 'want'. I hope all bodes well for 'the love of your life' in the coming months.

Me ...? I would like my mojo back

smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

My dad                                                                                                                                                                             
Bobbinz's Profile
Bobbinz

In: Norwich
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

1st Christmas without my children - not sure what I will feel like waking up alone Christmas morning.......
Guess all I want is love, laughter & happiness. At least I have both my parents & we are going out for Christmas Day lunch, break from tradition, they always have buckets of unconditional love to give x
Material things don’t mean anything the older we get !
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

In: Stoke on Trent

All I want for Christmas is to have a new love of my life to share experiences with that is all I want.Not some faker trying to swindle me.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Buy a puppy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Fpmsl@Pan.                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Pmsl Pan, ever the diplomat                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sure the RSPCA wouldn't be happy,Pan...🐢                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Actual f*cking LOL!!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Buy a puppy?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wouldn't mind a Barrett M107 for Christmas, I'll have to ask 'Uncle Ronnie' to send me one :D                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Peace on earth,goodwill to all,a logical explanation of Brexit,oh,and a train set...😨                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Logical explanation to Brexit? Is there such a thing?

As for Xmas, a lot of people wanting and wishing... Remembering family and friends when we should do that all year round                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption