Christmas ideas for you bike

8 Posts | Latest reply on 30/11/2018 22:17:56 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Zinc playing kit , I got off my kids last year . Was about £40 off eBay .
The best toy they gave me . Restoring old bikes ...sometimes I find it hard or to dear to replace parts . Have popped photos on profile photos of this .
Not sure how to here 🙄
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Scottoiler ...chain drive bike's best friend..basic kits around £80...triples the life of chain and sprockets..imho..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Fast straights and swift twisty's with no boy racers would be a good xmas gift for me let alone the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I ended up with 3 heated hand grips last year . I’m so wanting a 3D printer this year . Would be great to see a design made up before I have it made out of stainless x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anti vibration grips to help those of us who have entered the twilight zone with the poor circulation in the hands.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Fairy lights inside my fairing .                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Stabilizers,lol...Verity the Honda fell over in the high winds today...see pic in 'My Bikes'                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

ANTLERS..!!!! :)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1067 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption