daft things you done and wished you hadn't

15 Posts | Latest replyย on 26/11/2018 08:02:17 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
dubs's Profile
dubs

In: newport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Picture this lol..... on a knee board holding on a 150ft rope tied to a quad doing 50ish on breen sands great fun till quad turned to go back down other way the sling shot almost pulled my arms out of my sockets dont know how fast sling shot was but was black an blue from it....
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Selling my 750-S3 Moto Guzzi...:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not putting what I was gonna write in here ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Oh c'mon Cornholio, don't be shy...
besides, you've got us thinking all sorts of things now ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ต                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nope, deleted it. Then wrote something else. But left something entirely different.

It originally involved a Volvo, the Canning Town Flyover, and vast quantities of stupidity..........

๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Think driving a Volvo covers the last bit anyway,pmsl...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Used to go down by river in summer and hang out.... In Exeter... All us skins and punks used a rope swing over river

Took mate to visit few years later in November.... I decided to swing out in rope and fir whatever reason soon as I was right out above river I just let go the rope ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and I wS wearing dm's and a crombie which I had to swim, fffffrreeezing cold back to bank in..... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ lmfaooo ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Holy shit gonna havta think about this yin... so many daft stuff, so little regret about any of it ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Too many too count !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Forcing the doors of the precinct lift open between floors and me and mates just hanging out in the lift between floors...... Listening to people saying they'd called the lift but ut just wasn't coming...... Writing on the wall when doors were open.......

Usually jyst pushing doors back together and lift started to move again...... One time it didn't and engineers were called and we all had to pretend it just git stuck and we had no idea how.... Having to eventually climb out the lift, which stopped about a foot above where it should, with a big group of public watching .... Pretending we were so relieved to be freed (all of us punks and skins) ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

No regrets though....... The list goes on.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ loved it
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thus one I did regret.....

I git into car after work with dog to take him fir walk and heard an almighty rip..... My work trousers had split in the seem from my waistband at the back right towards the front..... I had a long coat on so decided to walk the dog anyway as was getting to winter so daylight was limited.... But then on getting to park had second thoughts, git stressy and went back home....

Git home and went straight in to my garden to have a rollie...... Walking round garden smoking my rollie when suddenly remembered my flippin trousers were like chaps and my bottom was not hidden as it oughta and I was wondering round as if I wanted all my neighbours to see..... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ lmfaooo ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

....'kin hell Suzi and there was me thinking I had had a mad life lol xx I really daren't put my past actions out here on such a public media for fear of criminal prosecution lol xx

Still no regret though ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Letting THE ONE slip through my fingers,not once but twice ,in the same lifetime....total eejit....:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh dear Jinxy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Pmsl Dee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I knew I'd seen you on Crime watch ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Parking somewhat badly outside Travelodge Burton...got a ticket for that...despite the car park being 3/4 empty,and hindering no-one...hohum...wish i'd taken the bike now...:(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5391 seconds. There are 295 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption