Squires Toy Run 2018

5 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 25/11/2018 15:31:00 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

25th. Nov leaving Squires at 11a.m. Fully marshalled L plate friendly route to Thirsk where there will be a live band playing.
Fancy dress & decorated bikes optional
Donation of Β£5 or new unwrapped toy
Any questions ask Vladamir

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Not able to make this one this year πŸ˜– but will happily make a donation Vlad.

Please let me know if you are going up to Squires at any stage before n I will chuck a tenner in the bucket.πŸ‘

I'm sure you will have a great turnout and I hope the weather pixies are kind on the day. πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ…
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

This is the morning after the Halloistmas Party but I am hoping to make it anyway. It also coincides with a charity darts marathon so need to decide on priorities... my entire social calendar in one weekend!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hope you made it home safely Suzi. Good to meet you and fab pic btw!

Enjoy a somewhat drizzly ride.
Fingers crossed the turnout is good.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Thanks Linz, I got home safe and just got back from the toy run.a weekend of dressing up lol x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption