BM Chinwag at Squires 9th Dec 2018

96 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/01/2019 07:21:44 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event, and the details, is on the calendar, thanks to Lindsay. 😁

If you want a lift, or can offer one, please add your name to the calendar lift request or post it in here; or you could contact via private message.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Thanks Sandi, forward thinking as everπŸ˜‰

Squires, Sunday 9th December 2018 from noon 'til last one leaves.

No 'invite to be wangled' πŸ˜‚ just turn up, everyone welcome.

Please remember this is an informal gathering of BM members to catch up/meet mates and new members before the festive season kicks off.

Can I suggest that if you would like a Christmas/Roast Dinner you contact Squires direct to ask whether you need to book. They do get busy on Sundays especially in the run up to Christmas. πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Don't forget folks, if you are planning on attending, put your face on the events calendar, so that we know who we are looking out for. πŸ‘.

If you will be arriving quite late please let someone know. I would hate for everyone to leave just as a latecomer arrives. 😱

See you on Sunday 9th December 2018!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Teamwork Lindsay πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'm hoping to make it will probably have a dinner or should I post that on the other thread?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hoping to get to this, depending on family commitments and a b'day (not mine) the next day....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Sandi, have you borrowed the Doctor's Tardis to get you to a chalet back in in March?πŸ˜‚

Linds, you've beaten me to it - I was about to suggest something very similar on the same day.

Everyone: It's always a great chance to catch up with old friends, meet new folk face to face and generally have a good time. Roll up!
JP's Profile
JP

Chit chat free? Best not complain then sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You're a mod aren't ya, couldn't you change the title year, I have asked twice via the staff page?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Wills
Sandi, have you borrowed the Doctor's Tardis to get you to a chalet back in in March?πŸ˜‚
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No, best not complain JP, I leave that to you, you do it so well.

Quote: JP
Chit chat free? Best not complain then sandi

JP's Profile
JP

I don't make complaint's Sandi I just get complained about.
I just find it funny that you said no chit chat then posted on the Squires thread about Mablethorpe Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I might pop along if the weather is ridable.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh FFS, trust me. I posted in the wrong thread 🀣

I don't make complaint's Sandi I just get complained about.
I just find it funny that you said no chit chat then posted on the Squires thread about Mablethorpe Lol

JP's Profile
JP

Only you could have done that sandi. Don't worry we won't let you forget                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

🀣 Sod

Only you could have done that sandi. Don't worry we won't let you forget

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚not only did you post it on the wrong thread you are time travelling. You got the years muddled again!! πŸ˜‰
Well spotted WillsπŸ‘

JP's Profile
JP

Lindsay it must be an age thing lol

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

What d'ya mean again? πŸ˜•

Quote: Lindsay
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚not only did you post it on the wrong thread you are time travelling. You got the years muddled again!! πŸ˜‰
Well spotted WillsπŸ‘

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Nah, Sandi, on your Mablethorpe post on here, that you've now deleted, you said you're going in March 2018 πŸ˜‚. Back to the future!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Will you have anything to have a chinwag about with all the chit chatting you are doing on the chit chat free thread?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry Raggles, I don't do chit chat free! Oops soz Sandi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5645 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption