Comments found in hospital patients charts.

11 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 03/11/2018 10:19:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Discharge status: Alive but without my permission

Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.

The patient refused autopsy.

The patient has no previous history of suicides.

Patient had cornflakes for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.

Patient has two children but no other abnormalities.

🀣🀣🀣
Ok4now's Profile
Ok4now

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Very nice responces                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

like it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Doctors can be very rude about patients in their abbreviations and language. My favourite is "pumpkin positive" used to imply the patient's brain is so small that a light shone into their mouth would light up their whole head.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Look up what β€œGrolies” means. If a doctor writes that about you, punch him in the throat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaooo Sandi πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

🀣🀣🀣🀣 I got a few neighbours who seem to be pumpkin positive. πŸ™„

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: S D
Doctors can be very rude about patients in their abbreviations and language. My favourite is "pumpkin positive" used to imply the patient's brain is so small that a light shone into their mouth would light up their whole head.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Guardian Reader Of Low Intelligence in Ethnic Skirt

I can't read and I don't wear skirts 🀣

Quote: Cornholio
Look up what β€œGrolies” means. If a doctor writes that about you, punch him in the throat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Faecal Encephalopathy = shit for brains

FTW = Frigging Train Wreck, (patient with multiple problems)

GFPO = Good For Parts Only

That's probably what it says on my medical records 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

🀣🀣🀣

Quote: Catkins
Code Brown - does not mean that somebody bought chocolates πŸ’©

UBI - Unexplained Beer Injury

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nevermind what they write, my doctor is a proper weirdo.
He wants me to hold his balls while I cough πŸ˜•                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4365 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption