Ring Of Red

15 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2018 23:11:28 by Phil | Go to original / last post
Hubcap77's Profile
Hubcap77

In: Bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi is anyone doing the ring of red around the M60 this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm planning to do the M25 one                                                                                                                                                                             
Hubcap77's Profile
Hubcap77

Nice. Let’s hope the weather is kind.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I've done it for the last 3 or 4 yrs as a pilly but doubt I will be this year, I ain't got a seat 😮

Hope the turnout is good and the weather is kind!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mandi's Profile
Mandi

In: Manchester

Hi, yes, i hope to be there again this year, probably on my Triumph. I just love the near death experiences! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hubcap77's Profile
Hubcap77

Took me 20 min last time just to get out of the services. Even longer to find my mate “ I can see you. I am the one waving, wearing a red hoodie “ Idiot.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mandi's Profile
Mandi

In: Manchester

LOL. I used to live in London and had done a couple of M25 charity runs, so when i did the M60 for the first time I was just settling into the rhythm of things when it was all over! I feel its a shame that there is nothing laid on at the end of the run.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hubcap77's Profile
Hubcap77

It would be nice if there was. We just end up going to rivi or millennium.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be on m25 at Clacketts about 1200ish. Riding to Cobham and back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Hope the turnout is as good (or better) as previous years. I will be there in spirit.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I did the M25 one a few years back... Does anyone know if it has been achieved this year,?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No, it wasn't. There was a fatal accident, followed by a massive tailback.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hubcap77's Profile
Hubcap77

The m60 was great, 2600 bikers but it felt a lot more. Great turn out.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Oh no... So sorry to hear that...                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I got asked if I could get some video footage by one of the organizers. This is what I put together

youtu.be/ApKpBXxjloc

you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser. Matt didn't used like clickable links on the forums                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 532 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption