women over 40?

81 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2008 08:59:19 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well each to their own Kwak we're all different with different experiences.............altho everyone confirms Im in great "nick" for my age and I certainly feel it - if I could av me youf back but with the confidence, knowledge and experience I have now...................I'd really be "cooking with gas".........but hey, such is life, we cant have everything can we?  I guess we gotta be happy and just move foward and make the most of it lmao!!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
tammy69's Profile
tammy69

In: bristol

i am 53  and i dont look or feel old .                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Welcome on board TammyHug                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hmmmm!maybe a ride to Plymouth one day!!when it stops bloody rainin!jeez its depressin!!                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

WHO CARES HOW OLD YOU ARE, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST... 'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,  'Holy shit... What a Ride!! ' '                                                                                                                                                                                
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I like your philosophy on life PV,Big smile exactly how mine may have been written had I had the brain cell required to create itConfusedLOL !                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

the healthy jus take a bit longer dyin,all the time spent in the gym an joggin an readin health magazines coulda bin spent boozin ,sh.....,an motorcyclin! [not all at the same time!]                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Why not TM60?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

if yu have a trike maybe!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

in a well preserved body     'well-preserved body'?? LOL speak for yourself                                                                                                                                                                                       
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

alcohol preserves dont it?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I rarely drink alky-hol, does TEA preserve owt apart from a  tea belly? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

tea has lots of anti oxidents but only if drank without milk apparantly!![notice your eye contact piccy is back kwak!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

tea has lots of anti oxidents but only if drank without milk apparantly!![notice your eye contact piccy is back kwak!]   Dictionary says  antioxidants = an agent that inhibits oxidation, used to reduce deterioration of products stored in air.    Does that count when ya peg the tea bags to the line? LOL   I'm always changing my profile pic Tango, some are less frightening                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

tightwad!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

slim wallet?                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

tea is bein put in nylon bags now sposed to be better for flavour!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nylon?? Confused    PML @ flavour, I like my tea like gnats piddle, what is 'flavour'?                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

wot no assam! flowery with a  peppery aftertaste mmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lol @ tango man      woman over 40 flowery with a peppery aftertaste?????  Think I must be doing somthing wrong. Im over 40 and I drink stella does that mean im not flowery with a peppery after taste? confused montyxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1342 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption