women over 40?

81 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2008 08:59:19 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mean man scaring all the little girls!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I seem to attract the interest of much younger men or much older men. Neither interest me and men in my age group don't usually know I exist Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

wots 'much'older?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

You are as old as you feel (or as old as the partner you feel! Aaaagh I couldnt resist that one! Sorry TM60!)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I always say 'you're as old as the person you have PERMISSION to feel' lol                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Quite Kwak...got to be politically correct nowadays!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

or the one youve paid good money to!                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

under 40Thumbs Up...over 40Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

under 40Thumbs Up...over 40Thumbs UpHug   Actionman does that mean you've got 2 women or do you mean women of any age will do? Confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Kwak is that a new bike your sporting. Could be a bit of both on AM partLOLEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

any age,any amount,any time!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ action(Jackson)man LOL   micksaway, nope the bike belonged to my son, til the day after the pic was taken, then it was stolen.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Blooming awful having your bike nicked...our spare bike got stolen a few years back...not nice...and doesnt do your insurance much good either...would like to chop their fingers off for you Kwak!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

women over 40Thumbs Up and even more so over 50 Thumbs UpThumbs Up although depends on the individual her life experiences, mental attitudes and genes (and I dont mean the denim kind either lmao!!).  Please understand though, as I am in that category, I too am biased and would not want to be a teenager again!  I like to think us ladies mature and improve like a fine wine (not whine!!)  We become richer (ha ha NOT!), of a higher quality (having seen and survived more "life") more fuller bodied (unfortunately for some of us) and definately more sought after as we hit the spot totally!!  In short, you know what you are getting cos we'll certainly tell you if you're unsure lmao!!! Well, thats my thoughts and Im sticking to em!!!! Sandy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
missteek's Profile
missteek

In: Gloucester

Agree with sandy,we are like fine wines,we get so much better with age.Age is afterall just a number,its your outlook on life that counts. I know people younger than me that do nothing but moan and complain and that makes them seem right old bores,who basically you want to avoid.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh sod this being mature lark, gi'me back me youf!! I enjoyed mine and I'd relive it if I could. Evil Smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Blimey Kwak, wot you doin wiv a youf? Glad you enjoyed and relieved him tho!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Taken the words out of me mouth!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'd slap both of ya if I could be sure ya wouldn't enjoy it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Oooohhhh you are naughtySmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 722 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption