Quotes

22 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2022 10:49:39 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Tubbs4322's Profile
Tubbs4322

In: Brewood
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

"Guka wena, uzoguka othandayo' which is a Zulu saying which means only someone who gives up grows old!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Nice thread Catkins, love your new pic too.
'If we're not meant to have midnight snacks why is there a light in the fridge?'                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

If we were all bus drivers, there would be no passengers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it however"

Richard Bach, Illusions

"If people were meant to pop out of bed, we’d all sleep in toasters"

Garfield                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action".

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.

Dr Wayne Dyer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

'you know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake'

Bob Monkhouse                                                                                                                                                                             
Psychedelic Biker's Profile
Psychedelic Biker

In: Penrith

Never let the bastards get you down.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Head down, keep going                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Not a saying as such, but something I said to a car driver, (while I was waiting to cross a road and he was waiting to get onto another road) with a mobile phone to his ear.

"If you removed the phone from your ear you may be able to see where you're going"

It took me a few minutes to realise what I'd said, then I burst out laughing. 🤣
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

One i heard many moons ago (Make sure your brains in gear before you start your mouth)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you pay peanuts...... You get monkeys....                                                                                                                                                                             
Techne's Profile
Techne

In: Nottingham

Loved this for years - I cut it out and stuck it on my artbin when I was 17 - it’s still there!!!!

Some call it laziness, I call it deep thought.
Garfield                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

"When you're up to your arse in alligators,it's difficult to remember the original intention was to drain the swamp"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mad dogs and English men go out in the midday sun ☀....... (I had a mad dog 🐶 💖 and I'm English 😂😂🤣)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Choose your battles........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Those who mind, don't matter
And
Those who matter, don't mind....                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

What we have here is a failier to comunicate---Cool hand luke                                                                                                                                                                             
Serendipity68's Profile
Serendipity68

In: Bristol
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Work related but I use it often: if a client tells you the sky is blue go out and check first before you agree with them 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

"I would challenge you to a battle of wits... but I see that you are unarmed."

William Shakespeare                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 337 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption