Xmas at Squires.

17 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/11/2018 07:15:45 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Is Daphne organising the customary xmas lunch this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I don't know D6, I do know she has a lot going on (well she did have when I spoke to her last at KCs wedding).                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

Can you find out or can someone near to Squires organise this [ I want excuse to come over and see you lot over there ] and I am a bit far away to just drop in n try unfortunately
Either at Squires or an alternative location, as know you not greatest fan in there Linds lol
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

QM, you can stay over at mine, two spare bedrooms (with beds ... now that's a bonus innit?!) You are always welcome, you know that.

Im sure someone will organise something, there's plenty of time. The clocks have only just changed πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

It's the food that doesn't agree with me Martin. As I'm not really eating atm it's not going to be a problem. I can always show up n drink water! Lol.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I would be interested in coming up for a Christmas dinner with the Northern members if someone is sorting it out                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

Is this a Northern ritual that I need to wangle an invite to?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

T'was an annual get together organised by a veteran member susi, she couldn't organise one last year for personal reasons and I havent seen her for a while so didnt know if there is one this year. If it isnt already sorted it might be a bit too late to arrange anything at this point in time.
I dont have time or the patience to organise something like this so it isnt something I will attempt.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Last year we did meet up but nothing was formally put in place.

Anyone who wanted to eat did so in the bottom bar/restaurant (I use the term loosely!) πŸ˜‰. Whilst the rest of us sat chatting n extracting the micky out of each other, and putting the world to rights (surrounded by coffee n tea cups) to the right of the main door as you walk in. 😁

Let's just choose a date and do the same again (I would prefer early December as things get hectic nearer to Christmas). No 'invite to be wangled' πŸ˜‚ just turn up everyone welcome.

My suggestion for date:
Sunday 9th December 2018 from noon.

Unless, of course, anyone wants to try to organise something more formal? I don't want to step on anyone's toes. 😊
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If I can get a lift I'll be there 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

Lindsay Please put it up on events as an "informal get together" that way people can make their own arrangements for food .That date is great for me . I will PM you and chat later if you don't mind                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No problem at all QM. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sounds like a plan to me                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You know me and 'plans' JP. They usually go off on a tangent rather quickly 😊 especially if alcohol is involved, that's why it was a 'suggestion'πŸ˜‰

Squires, Sunday 9th December 2018 from noon 'til last one leaves.

No 'invite to be wangled' πŸ˜‚ just turn up, everyone welcome.

Please remember this is an informal gathering of BM members to catch up/meet mates and new members before the festive season kicks off.

Can I suggest that if you would like a Christmas/Roast Dinner you contact Squires direct to ask whether you need to book. They do get busy on Sundays especially in the run up to Christmas. πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

See you on Sunday 9th December 2018!

*will be on events page soon QM*πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for adding this to the calendar Lindsay πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No problem at all Sandi. Don't forget folks, if you are planning on attending, put your face on the events calendar, so that we know who we are looking out for. πŸ‘

See ya Sunday 9th December 2018πŸŽ„πŸŽ…                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Not working this date so could quite well put in an appearance, although work commitments could change that at this time of year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Fingers crossed D6, will be great to see you, again. Although you've had your Dead Fly quota for this yearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 927 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption