Cold nipples! Advice please!

22 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/11/2018 06:37:23 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Gingey's Profile
Gingey

In: South Leicesters
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

No offers of warming required. πŸ˜‰ Now I'm riding myself, no longer a pillion, it gets cold in certain areas! What do ladies use (and I suppose men with sensitive ones too!) to keep the nips warm? Thank you in advance.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

I found liquid chocolate was good but makes a hell of a mess. Or you could just try a base layer lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Only parts of me that ever get cold on a bike are my fingers and toes despite multiple base layers everywhere!! Never had cold nips though and never even occurred to me or anyone else I know... weird question...

lol at JP :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I found that Aldi's motorbike base layer thermal leggings and top are very effective,and cheap enough to buy a spare set ,for use when the first lot start attracting cats..wind stopper panel on top is very good indeed..their bike socks good too,and last years..:)>
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Indoors i find everthing catches on my clamps...β˜‹ :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Jinx, that put all sorts of images of my head πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

I've never suffered with cold nippleage! But try a couple of thin layers n a decent micro fleece, if you haven't got base layers. πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

At least you,ll have somewhere to hang ya coat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get a heated jacket, I went to york-12 chill factor, life saver                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Yarg that hit the spot Lmao.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Painfully cold fingers but silk inners in gloves made difference and tights under jeans or leathers and then thick thermal socks kept toes snug....... I used to get cold chest yes but boobs are meant to be one the warmest places on a woman and sailors should warm their hands there.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 🀣🀣🀣

Or that's what I keep telling the locals anyhow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pmsl

But agree with above..... Laters layers layers... Like 3 tops a jumper a hoodie and then jacket

You can get neck warmers with a bit that goes down chest a bit too which msy help
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Agree with inners in gloves xsuzix, though I don't think I've ever thought ...wow, my nips feel really toasty with these inners in my gloves! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Too much information...??                                                                                                                                                                             
Madjock's Profile
Madjock

In: Cambridge

There are some great heated jackets on the market that can either plug directly into 12v socket on bike, theyre great for longer runs. For shorter runs, there are some horse-riding gillet type jackets that work on battery packs. I seen that Homebase now sells heated fleeces too that are battery pack.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try a padded bra                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Can't find one in my size...:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
dubs's Profile
dubs

In: newport

are they cold or is it just the excitement of riding bike?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A hairy chest works for me:)
Eat more crusts....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I have it on good authority (from my beloved Grandad) that crusts make ya hair curl, not put hairs on ya chest (that's usually strong alcohol)!

Hence the reason my hair goes curly, I ALWAYS ate my crusts πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

YOU HAD CRUSTS???!!! Luxury.....:p                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Β£15-20 on ebay, 4 heated pads that can be placed anywhere you want inside your jacket. rechargeable 12v with a led display                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6758 seconds. There are 314 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption