VFR800AJ back again.

10 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2018 17:17:58 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi. Not having had a bike for the last 12 months, I have not been on here although I'm still around obviously. I have now retired due to 40 odd years of 12 hour shifts giving me mental issues which luckily are now all resolved. I have invested in a 2010 VFR800, picking it up tomorrow and then i'll have a few hours wobbling around to try and get back into it. So if anyone fancies a ride at all, I can do any day except Thursdays when 'Grandad' duty calls. AJ.
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi AJ, nice to see you back and 'tis good your health is better, a steady job is good to have but not if it is interfering with your well-being, health comes first. Speak to you soon hon x :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome 'home' AJ!

Good luck with the bike tomorrow, I'm sure you won't be wobbling at all 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Good to see you back mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome back AJ, wondered where you’d gone 🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Welcome back Andy, here's to a long, healthy and happy retirement. 🍻 Xx                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Hi all Thanks for messages ... Took my bike today to the NMA as i missed RTTW yesterday. I had forgotten how good it feels to be on two wheels. Then to Bassetts pole for a hot choccie, just the things i used to do. A few more miles and i'll be having a look at events page. Watch this space...AJ
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Welcome back AJ. See you out and about sometime......66                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes, welcome back AJ, see you out on the road.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Cheers guys.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 636 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption