Hello biker from Cov !

3 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2018 15:23:00 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
ullapool's Profile
ullapool

In: Coventry/A45 air
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all.

Just saying hi from Cov, any other local bikers in this area? All the best Stu.

Hedonist2469's Profile
Hedonist2469

In: Rugby
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Stu, (aka ullapool)

I hail from Lawford Heath, off the road pending time and money to replace two dead batteries, killed by recent cold spell.

Whilst on, do you know anything about hydraulic lift tables? Oil has vented and although I've topped up and topped up, it will rise and stay but there is no soft lowering action. It crashes down. Any thoughts please? Have contacted the dealer where I bought it, no advice to further the fix. I can only try again with jacks to raise the table and top up yet again. I reckon I've put more in thatv originally came out!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome gents! Hope you are finding your way around the site.
Get yourselves to an event/rally or rideout at some point in 2019 and meet a friendly bunch of folk. Share a laugh, experiences, a few beers and mates are made. 👍😀                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 324 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption