pillion seeking safe rider

8 Posts | Latest replyย on 21/08/2019 22:11:33 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Nathalie's Profile
Nathalie

In: Southend on Sea
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all,
I am Nathalie, French lady from Southend on Sea, looking to be a pillion to a safe rider as my good biker friend has now moved away.
My father had a Yamaha FZR1000, back in the days, which got me addicted.
I have all the necessary gear - not matching but who cares, vanity is certainely not applicable but safety is mandatory.

Happy riding everyone.
oddbod's Profile
oddbod

In: Farnborough
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Did you ever get a response to this request?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hellforleather0's Profile
Hellforleather0

In: Chelmsford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi Nathalie from Southend, You say your looking for a safe rider, I ride a Pan Euro st1300 Trike. considered safe as you cant drop it or burn out the pegs and it wont have you off on a bend. Think about it, if you want a try out let me know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jonagain's Profile
Jonagain

In: Northampton
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Why do ladys ask,then never reply ? Ghosting ?                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

seems she is no longer a member, profile has gone                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hmmm , how weird that profile pic n name is still on the thread. It usually goes to no pic and 'Deleted Member' curiouser and curiouser!?!?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Maybe she just disabled her membership and not deleted it                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Aha! Good thinking batman! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption