Brightona

15 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2018 14:04:33 by rocker21 | Go to original / last post
Micknchez's Profile
Micknchez

In: Newport ,Isle of
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We are going to Brightona next month, Anyone from South coast who dosent want to go on their own is welcome to meet us in Portsmouth and ride down with us. Anyone interested pm us or post here and we will arrange where to meet.
Mick/Chez                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm hoping to make this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hopefully I will be there, if I am not working.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Unfortunately couldn't make it last year, but determined to go again this year. 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Looking forward to this because KittyCat got lots of BIG HUGS for me                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

ive got lots of hugs for you too mate...………..if its not raining I shall tag along thanks micknchez

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I like to get hugs from you when we're on holiday mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi id love to join a group riding from pompey to brightona                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common

I see there are quite a few guys 'n' gals going to Brightona, is there any plan for a meet, or is it just a free for all.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

If it aint too cold and not raining will be nice day out

Micknchez's Profile
Micknchez

Hi guys. We have a few bikes going from the Island, will prob be in Portsmouth around 9. Will book ferry towards end of next week and sort out where to meet, suggestions welcome, I was thinking about south sea front or port solent ,will keep you posted with plan, Mick n chez
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm hoping to go. Not been before but excited to meet new ppl & experience it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Micknchez's Profile
Micknchez

Hi guys. Weather looks like rain all day tomorrow so we are going to give it a miss . ShameI was looking foward to this . Mick                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Not going to make this now myself, I was looking at the weather and that was putting me in two minds and while sorting out my emails I checked the one from my insurance company and the tossers have changed me a £1000 to cover my old bike that I didn't want covered and not covered my new one.
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury

Well for those that are going, meet 1pm by the pier, i hope to be there but depends on weather.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 887 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption