Have Your Say in Vital Transport Survey

20 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2018 15:01:32 by pancy | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

HAVE YOUR SAY IN VITAL TRANSPORT SURVEY

This version: 2018 08 16

The Motorcycle Action Group (MAG) is appealing to all riders to complete
an important transport survey – one which could help protect your right
to ride.

MAG’s Chair, Selina Lavender, says: ‘'It's important that riders’ voices
are heard and completing transport surveys such as this one can be an
easy way to do that. Fair Fuel UK are keen to hear from more riders and
have asked if we can highlight the survey which we are happy to. It will
take about ten minutes of your time to complete. Whether you ride 500
miles or 50,000 miles a year - and whether you have an interest in
politics or not - we'd all like our fuel to be fairly priced.'

The survey can be found by following this link:

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4504786/FairFuelUK-Road-User-Survey-2018

If too few bikers respond, it will make us look like we don’t care about
what happens to us. This is a very good opportunity to be heard by
Government. The results will also be shared with journalists and we need
to make sure we’re noticed.’

Please fill in the survey and get your friends to do it as well. Just
share the link. It’s easy to complete – and it’s really important. Your
responses should be in by Monday, 20th August 2018.

The survey covers road surface issues, congestion, emissions taxes and
the danger of taxing older motorcycles because of the tiny emissions
they create. It mainly requires single click answers, with very few
typed responses. The findings will be shown to every MP, all transport
media and relevant ministers - including the Prime Minister.

Thanks again for doing this survey.

Protect your right to ride TODAY: please do this survey NOW.

Contact MAG at 01926 844 064 or central-office@mag-uk.org
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

As you asked so nicely                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Done                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Also done.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Done                                                                                                                                                                             
jonnie2859's Profile
jonnie2859

In: GRAYS

Will do :)                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes

Done                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Not done . . . . . I started to fill it in, but there are some questions that I cannot answer and there is no n/a option.

There again, do you really believe the government will take any notice of what us "common folk" think ?                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester

Hi GHW is it the first page you had trouble with, if so then there is a box you have to tick before it will let you move forward.
It appears as you get the twitter account bit (its right down at the bottom on what looks like a seperate ribbon). After there is always a don't know option to tick.

as to the "will they take any notice". Probably not, but I go with the view point that I can't say owt if I haven't said owt.
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

It was some of the actual questions . . .such as : What approximate percentage of your income do you spend on filling up your vehicle ?

What if your income varies, or you have no income and are living off savings . . .

Anyway - done now, but not with 100% accuracy.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I was the same G but just answered as close as possible, better than none at all. We can only try it costs nothing.                                                                                                                                                                             
bmwkev's Profile
bmwkev

In: Tonbridge

does this really need to be so long. Done                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD

done                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Kev and Quietman2 did you complete the survey the same date you posted in here, cos the cut off date was the 20th Aug?
I've only just read this today.                                                                                                                                                                             
bmwkev's Profile
bmwkev

No done mine a while ago, just remarking how long winded and amount of questions? on it
were questions about Brexit and which political party you favour, are they really relative to transport , sounded more like a political survey than roads/fair fuel to me ?
But perhaps just me being Cynical?
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Those questions do seem a bit odd. Did you get the option of NOT responding to them?
Brexit is like some soap storylines, goes on too long.                                                                                                                                                                             
bmwkev's Profile
bmwkev

Nearly gave up about half way through didn't realise it would take so long but carried on to the end [2 cups of tea and nearly a pack of Bourbons]
And Brexit looks like another government cock-up What must the Europeans think of us?
unfortunately the British public will not end up with what they wanted again?
But should not talk politics as always offends someone?
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Crikey, what you got, a wind-up computer? 😉😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Nearly gave up about half way through didn't realise it would take so long but carried on to the end [2 cups of tea and nearly a pack of Bourbons]

bmwkev's Profile
bmwkev

Just take time when reading, filling in forms don't like rushing, prefer to take time when at home,                                                                                                                                                                             
pancy's Profile
pancy

In: Nottingham

Hi! I'm a researcher for road and bike safety at Nottingham Trent University, and my research interest is for creating a safer and considerate environment for all road users.

I've designed a card matching game that lasts 5-10 minutes that tests your visual discrimination ability (think visual processing and hazard perception). Here's the link to it - it'll ask you a few questions about driving habits and then it'll redirect you to the game at the end. Go and try it out, share with your friends!

https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bBDx8VbhCUZJEfb

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 418 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption