The big treck

8 Posts | Latest reply on 08/08/2018 21:40:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

In: Dartford
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Just back from a ten day adventure to Wales and Ireland all on my little 125 . That baby did it and never let me down . 1000 miles , draining , tiring but bloody good fun . Loved every minute . I've earnt my stripes , I can call myself a biker .                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Tip my hat to you buddy. Some going there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah, pretty good going on a 125. Good lad!! 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one Stu 😀                                                                                                                                                                             
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

Thanks all , and very best wishes . It was tough at times but I wanted to do it - and so glad that I did ! Ready almost for big bike training so have booked my theory . Seen a lovely bike , ( Moto Guzi V7 III , 750 cc ) .
Love yah all ! All the best , Happy riding and camping ! Nice to hear from you Suzi .
Take care and ride safe .

Stu.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Well done Stu. Next stop the Lower Lode, come and say hello.                                                                                                                                                                             
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

I will do Steve , I love the adventure !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good for you Stu, not surprised the 125 endured tbh, when I sold my 125 it was necessary but it also was the worst thing I did, as it never ever let me down in a year and a half of commuting 30 mile a day in snow, ice etc. Any bike I rode since then has been utter shite ;) Hang onto your 125 if you can, even when you get a bigger bike :) Lois Pryce rode all over the Middle East and the Americas on small bikes so she is proof they are reliable. Well done :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1081 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption