No longer a rally virgin

48 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2006 15:18:32 by RC | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As some of you know I went to my first rally this weekend (Ashley's Race For Wheels) at "The Dev", Pentrich in Derbyshire.

I have to say thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome thoughout the weekend, especially Helen and Nigel (Ashley's grandparents) and other members of AIM CC as well as members of Usual Suspects MCC and other that turned up on the Saturday night.

Two brill bands on Saturday night, Fat Stan and V8, great evening. There will be some pics up on my website in the next few days.
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

glad u had a gud time                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww 2 wheels so you enjoyed the derbyshire company   Big smile   glad you had a good ime   LOL        its life wheels butt not as we know it  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

remenber my frist rally , word got a round and when i woke up one morning found me bike and tent covered in tp                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww LOL

Nahh, I escaped any tomfoolary, fortunately for me. But I had a wail of a time.

RC's Profile
RC

us derbyshire folk no how to p-a-r-t-y- lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

good on ya 2w x                                                                                                                                                                             
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

1st rally,that brings back memeries...well the ones i can rememberLOL.like the time i ate mushy peas,whipped cream & 3 shreaded wheat all in one go.Thumbs Up. and i won that eating compertion,wondered why i was ill after thatEmbarrassed oh crazy days.
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

welcome to the world of bike rallies ,enjoy...and have fun i know i did i think....going 2 up on a rd 400.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

nice one mate for going.   But can someone tell me what TP is?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i aint got a clue matt, was wondering that myself Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

toilet paper . tp meal ready to eat , mre                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

thought it could have been TOTAL PRAT !!!!!   but unless your dating one you wouldn't get covered in that !!!  WackoWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

the rally i went on they always done something to the rally virgins . one guy had his tent filled with empty bottles and glasses , but i do think it was his own emptys                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol prob all off me n rc lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol bp we know how to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wooooooooohoooooooooooooooo LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

what f--k is this notify mod s--t about , my x neigbour was a ture blue bike through and through and i'll get my as kick for that next to my name .   oi get matt get real biker next to me name and i'll buy you all the booze you can drink mate , if you dont will hunt you down ......                     with some help                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Love it.................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

im going to die                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hmmm.... let me work on it.  Im sure i can get something worse than the notify mod thing.   Any suggestions anyone?  can easily be implemented.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption