Honda CB500F ABS - for sale

15 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2018 19:16:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi everyone,
Due to circumstances, I'm looking to sell my lovely Honda (which is slightly breaking my heart!). Its got 19058 miles on the clock, an imobiliser and part of a scotoiler (some toerag pulled the tube off).

It does have a rack for two 40ltr Givi mono key panniers (which will also be for sale).

I am looking for a minimum of £750.00 for the Honda and £110 for the panniers.

Piccies of bike in my photos (probably looking a lot cleaner than it is at present). It is also sorned at the moment as I can't ride. Therefore it hasn't been mot'd but should pass easily (my mechanic is awesome) or have very minimum work requirements. I have kept it charged and turn the engine over regularly. It had a new back tyre last year.

Anyone interested?

I am happy to leave the rack on if the panniers are bought at the same time.

I will remove the rack otherwise and sell the rack and panniers separately. They have barely been used (back with red tops).

Ta for reading
RB

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does its still have the lowering kit on it?                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Me legs haven't got any longer Stuie 😂 so yeah still lowered for my 5ft 2 height                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ooh just been told I've seriously undervalued her....so going to up the price to £1250 plus £110 for panniers.

Hope that doesn't put any one off.

Would like her go to someone who wil love riding her on the twisties, she is a cracking bike, fuel efficient as well 16 litre tank.

Lowered to fit me.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still not expensive Jo.

It's a good bike. I will ask about see who I can drag up.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ta Stuie, much obliged.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Got a year??                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

2007...but I will double check that as I think it was a late 2007 early 2008.

I will pm you this afternoon with the full details.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sorry to hear you're selling your bike RB☹️ aren't you riding any more? if I had the money I'd buy it. Good luck x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ah that's a shame hun, having sat on her you know she fits you.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

anyone interested, got mates who are interested. She is a cracking bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still plugging it at this end for you. Hang on in there Jo. Nothing's moving fast at the moment. But it's the sort of bike people want.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Still for sale should anyone be interested or know someone who would be.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Pushing this to the top in the hope someone will be interested or at least know someone who would be.

I'm guessing those that have asked for information aren't interested as they haven't bothered to come back to me......so my search for a lovely new owner for my bike goes on
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Surprised that hasn't sold, looking at the pics its a good clean bike and these are good reliable do anything bikes, there,s one near me for sale almost 3 times what you,re asking so its a bargain price too.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 308 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption