Another Chatroom Question

2 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2019 12:48:25 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Matt, would it be possible for the chatroom pop-out to stay active AND allow users to browse the site?

On Chrome and FF for me, if I go back to looking in the Forum, the chat window collapses?

On a light note, is there a list of smilie / emoji shortcuts, pretty please????????????

Cheers - Frank
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey Frank,
Sorry I missed this post. I'll try to answer briefly.

The chatroom is a collapsible sidebar / popup if you like. Indeed if you go back to the "main" part of the page, then it hides the popup again. However, the contents don't disappear, it's just hidden and you can open it at any time.
This cannot be changed. Sorry but it's a fundamental part of the design.

The emoticons things are now integrated into the browser. Each browser will display them differently and each browser will also have a different way to insert them. They are standard unicode icons. Is that enough to help you? You can basically copy and paste them from other pages. For example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoticons_(Unicode_block)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 862 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption