Any chance of Paypal option on here?

9 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2018 16:15:39 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys, I haven't been on for couple months but every time I have tried to upgrade in last few weeks it won't accept my card (although there is nothing wrong with it as I have double checked with bank and have ordered and paid for many other things online on other international sites) Any chance you still have a Paypal address?? I used to upgrade via that all the time on the old site but cannot find anywhere on this new site to access a Paypal option. I know I'm not the only one this has happened to. Thank you very much for any help or info on this, I miss youse all, mucho love xxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you can upgrade via pay pal on via the old site still https://old.bikermatch.co.uk/, it worked for me a few days ago, i had the same problem,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Irish guy, couldn't initially access that link but managed it now, cheers!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

ElizaDee, when it comes to this sort of query always best to contact Matt direct. PayPal used to be a pain in the arm, in the early days of the old site, for some members.
Matt has posted on here, somewhere, that the old site will be terminated. I thought it was already gone.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Sandi hon, I did email a query about this but in the meantime managed to access the old site and upgraded via Paypal from there. Yes I thought the old site had gone too. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Matt for the info, mucho appreciated :) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi guys
Thanks for supporting the site!
PayPal only works on old site..never worked on new site. Old site was to be turned off but I left it on for a little while as I need to convert a few more features over to the new site when I get chance.
Reason Paypal isn't supported anymore is that PayPal offer no protection against fraud and spammers using stolen credit card details etc. It was costing more in chargeback fines than it was worth. Paypal only offers protection to sellers who send items via post and can show proof of postage (which BM doesn't of course).
Thanks again
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one ElizaDee.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yea, what Matt said ☺️

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi guys
Thanks for supporting the site!
PayPal only works on old site..never worked on new site. Old site was to be turned off but I left it on for a little while as I need to convert a few more features over to the new site when I get chance.
Reason Paypal isn't supported anymore is that PayPal offer no protection against fraud and spammers using stolen credit card details etc. It was costing more in chargeback fines than it was worth. Paypal only offers protection to sellers who send items via post and can show proof of postage (which BM doesn't of course).
Thanks again

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 352 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption