24 June 2018 ride out Manchester area

6 Posts | Latest reply on 30/05/2018 13:41:48 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

https://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/3-Passes-and-a-Burger

I haven't arranged a ride out for far too long. Normally it would be Wales, but I saw this route and thought I would suggest it.

Unfortunately I won't be in attendance as im not allowed to ride due to cataracts (and im up for surgery around that time). However that doesn't mean I can't organise. Would just need someone/people to "marshal" and act as back riders on the day.

The ride is open to everyone,whatever level or bike. It doesn't look as if there are any motorway bits, but if this the case I'm sure changes can be made to accommodate any learners.

If anyone is interested please indicate and if there is sufficient interest I will add it to the events calendar.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

RB, this is a great route... We do it regularly. 👍

Sorry to hear about ya health, hope everything goes according to plan and hope to see you at the end of June.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hope the surgery goes well RB.x

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
https://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/3-Passes-and-a-Burger

I haven't arranged a ride out for far too long. Normally it would be Wales, but I saw this route and thought I would suggest it.

Unfortunately I won't be in attendance as im not allowed to ride due to cataracts (and im up for surgery around that time). However that doesn't mean I can't organise. Would just need someone/people to "marshal" and act as back riders on the day.

The ride is open to everyone,whatever level or bike. It doesn't look as if there are any motorway bits, but if this the case I'm sure changes can be made to accommodate any learners.

If anyone is interested please indicate and if there is sufficient interest I will add it to the events calendar.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good luck with the surgery Jo. You meed anything you know where we are.

Be a pity to miss one of your own ride outs. They normaly go realy well.

Maybe you could blag a pillion seat if you cant ride? Mind you im terrified as a pillion so would understand if you didnt🤔
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hugs xx hope all go well xx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Stuie, I'm too much of control freak to be a pillion!!!!!

Anyone interested in this ride out?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1592 seconds. There are 295 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption