Yorkshire Rock n Bike Show 2018 (9th - 11th August 2018)

19 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/08/2018 23:54:08 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Venue:
Squires Cafe Bar, Newthorpe, Nr Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire, LS25 5LX

Tickets On Sale:
Advance - Β£25
OTG - Β£30
Secure Car Parking - Β£2

Get em online, from Squires or from The Lion in Castleford.

Another great rally! Looking forward to this one πŸ‘πŸ˜€

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Wont be going this year too many kids and too many cars                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Tickets bought, looking forward to this again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope to catch up with you over the weekend Peter! 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

without doubt x

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hope to catch up with you over the weekend Peter! 😁

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Anyone else up for this one?

Fingers crossed this bloomin' rain stops!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Got my ticket, I'll be there                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You're getting the rain because we're having the sunshine                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for that my friend ... 😑
I'm sure the Weather Pixies will play nicely and share what is to be had betwixt Newthorpe n Crow Edge                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Im really going to miss this years rally but the last 3 years have just seen it go down hill with the number of kids going and the number of cars in a so called Bike only field

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looking forward to this one only hope Dave 'The Law' has got some decent beer in for a change! 🍻                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pitched the tent tonight n headed home, work tomoz! My Lord, the ground is hard... Pegs wouldn't flipping go in!! 😡😱. I hope it's still up when I get there tomorrow evening πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where did you pitch Linds? Is there room for two little uns                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lol yeah, there was. Thank God for black cars eh?!

A strange vibe this year, maybe it's because of the SS having plans for later festivities?

Such a lovely surprise when my daughter decided to turn up out of the blue from NottinghamπŸ˜πŸ˜‰.

All in all, it was an enjoyable, relatively quiet time, spent in great company.

I've got to mention The Champion Cream Gulping Kid Award goes to Benjamin. What a class act! πŸ˜‚β­

We even managed to escape getting drenched by sitting under the tree. Woohoo! πŸ‘

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Benjamin had an amazing time and says he off to as many as he can, he says thanks for a great weekend and watch this space for round 2 cream gulping lol
Myself would like to say cheers for a great weekend spent with great company and also was totally surprised to see they had thought about the kids that go to the rally with all the fair ground rides even though we never got chance to go on them. Roll on next rally xxx
JP's Profile
JP

Rock and bike is no longer a bike rally may as well go to butlins for the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I suppose any gathering of bikers, with camping, music and entertainment is as good as what you make of it.

I must admit this year was rather 'tame' but then again I was a tad deflated n not feeling 'in the swing' myself. I had a good time, enjoyed myself, sat back n watched the world from the sidelines; which gave a different perspective to the usual ongoing madness n mayhem!

Looking forward to the next Cream Gulping seshπŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I coldnt make it this year but have been every other year including the great flood - fortunately i pitched my tent in the top field ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

The Year of The Great Flood, was marvellous! Everything was so spontaneous, from the makeshift walkways across the carpark made out of the tables and benches to the guy floating around on the airbed and then swimming through the carpark. Absolutely brilliant.

There was rain this year but nothing to write home about really!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption